• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers are you surprised aren't popular?

feminist

god
Bells
Personally, I'm surprised that Shep isn't popular! Like he's a cute, floppy, smug dog. He definitely seems like he's popular villager material!

I'm surprised Colton isn't more popular.

He's like a shoujo prince, but a horse. He's really cute and I wish he got more love. ; //3;

Bones. I can't accept that he's a tier five 8D I guess it might be the design or something. But I like him. He's so sweet! :3 He also was the very first villager I met when I started playing the series so we shared a pretty special moment.

I'm surprised Nana and Alli are in Tier 5. I think it's probably because the monkey and alligator species as a whole aren't really well liked? Same goes for the horse villagers (ignoring Julian of course since he's a super special unicorn).

Alfonzo! He's just so awesome. Tucker as well, you'd think the fact that he's a mammoth would help out but apparently not.

Savannah and Papi. These two horses are so adorable!
And Colton ofcourse!

Soleil. I'm really surprised she's not as noticed as some others, she just looks like she would be popular.
I am actually kind of greatful for it though, way too many of my dreamies are high-tier...

EDIT: Oops double posted ^^'

Last edited:
I'm surprised Genji or Prince aren't more popular! Or Drago, like seriously the frog is friking cute and a DRAGO for god sakes!

Alice, supa cute koala. Tiffany, snooty rabbit who wears makeup and dark clothing. Baabara, I mean her name come on. And Biance who is in Tier 3 but still she's so pretty and peppy. All dreamies of mine so at least they won't be pricey to get lol.

When I saw PEANUT was TEIR FOUR, I couldn't believe my eyes. Same with Colton.
And Cookie in TEIR THREE? What wrong with this site??

Oh, and remember the beginning of time when Static was in Teir One or Two (forgot which)? He should still be there. Coolest squirrel ever.
(Not to be confused with best, which is Marshal :)< )

Last edited:
Back