• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers are you surprised aren't popular?

i'm surprised Papi isn't more popular then he is. he's such a cute silly horse.

I restarted my town and got Papi in it. So far he's really grown on me. He's cute and I like the colors he's got going on. I'm surprised he's not more popular too.

I'm always a little surprised that villagers based on real species aren't more popular. Anabelle's a pangolin, Boone's a mandrill, Papi's an okapi, Tucker's a woolly mammoth, etc., those guys.

I know they aren't popular because they were only in e+, but I'm surprised no one talks about how they want Bow and/or Meow in newer games. Does no one care about cute, robit animals!?

Greta. She is based of the Japanese mask which I found it great because her room is Asian type. I don't know why people dislike her but they should get uses to her open eyes.

Gaston. The reason why I got him is because I notice that he appears in the cover of the GCN AC. Also his mustache is quite funny to me.

Patty. She is simply a chocolate, exciting cow villager. Even though people don't like her, she is much better than any other cow villagers in the series.

Curlos. As a Smug villager, he really is a handsome looking lamb. His eyes and the face when he talks doesn't concern me. He is fine overall. To me, Curlos's appearance match his personality.

Even though I found most villagers awesome and cute, I'm surprised that most people didn't like Greta, Patty, Curlos and Gaston.

:^O I'm surprised by how many others are thinking that Papi should be popular! I agree! He's super adorable

I adore Carmen and Hamphrey who are in my new town. Carmen is the very first villager I decided to put on my dreamies list :blush: .
Also have Cranston in another town and I never expected to like him so much. He's super adorable.
Not sure if Lily is popular but I love her too !

Some villagers I don't have but think they look awesome are Papi, Agnes, Avery, Egbert, Ken, Portia, Soleil, Leonardo...

As someone who is normally on the scale of "meh" to "ew" on horse villagers, Papi is absolutely adorable and now I'm sad that someone like Colton is more popular than him. :(

I will always stand by Willow, I think she is only a tier four or low tier three, she is the cutest villager in ACNL imo, I guess I'm alone in that opinion. x)

I agree! I have Willow and I adore her so much <33 love her design..

I also love Bonbon.. she's a pretty low tier I think, it's been a while since I checked >_< but I had her in my old town and she was so sweet and cute! c:

I agree about Papi, I'm also a bit shocked that Filbert isn't mad popular, he seems very liked, but not on actual dreamie lists.

Last edited:
Back