Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Hmm... I'm not sure. Snooty and Cranky were really rude in the original Animal Crossing from what I've heard; the Snooties call your clothes "rags" and the Crankies tell you to shut up. I don't like Uchis in New Leaf, they are creepy. (Although I must admit, I'm somewhat biased towards that opinion because I have Shari in my town. :O) What else is there? Smugs, Jocks, Normals and Lazies. I'm torn between Normals and Lazies. :)

Edit: Oops, I forgot Peppies! I don't like them; they're arrogant.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the Snooty villagers. ^^ Purrl and Ankha are my favs ~
Ankha is Snooty? She seemed Uchi to me. :/

Last edited:
I really like the peppy villagers, just because of how silly and upbeat all of them are.

"There you are for the umpteenth time, Duncan! WAIT! Has it been a thousand times already? Infinity times? Number...exceeding...brain capacity!"
Oh Ruby. :p

Peppy villagers will always be my favorite I think, but lazy villagers are a close second :)

My favorite villager (Jeremiah) is lazy, but my favorite personality is still cranky.

Lazy Villagers are the best. I think his personality is just childish.

Lazy and Normal... Why did you make me choose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one liked Jock? Two of my dreamies are jocks. Lol.

Lazy and Normal... Why did you make me choose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one liked Jock? Two of my dreamies are jocks. Lol.

I did, until NL I hate how when you tell them you don't want the item they say 'Well it's gonna be a hassle for me to return it, so I'm going to INSIST you keep it'.

Villagers constantly giving junk items is a big problem, as I'm sick of going inside to my kitchen where I hid the trash bin, to dump their crap.

That or have the bin PWP, which takes away a heap of points. :(

My favourite villager of all time (Bluebear, for nostalgic reasons) is a peppy but overall I think my favourite personality type is the snooty villagers! :)

lazy, they remind me of myself lol. especially Erik. we both love log cabins, comfy clothes and food.

Peppies always cheer me up after a rough day... they also seem to want to cheer up the others too... Also Bianca gave me medicine

Just look at Maddie in this shot... too cute!

WVW69kbIopUkp2sQqz

WVW69kbH5JoBbzXbxc

WVW69ka_kvsM5tawIs

WVW69kadFgoZHBL5tI

WVW69kadFDA1qImve8

Last edited:
Back