• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What type of areas do you have on your island?

I have the following:

• reading/resting area for my villagers which thank god they use very frequently
• tiny library area with a rocking chair
• resting area with a birdbath and acoustic guitar that gets played constantly by villagers
• outdoor library
• 3 zen areas (all in different locations)
• garden/crop area
• pet area
• area leading to secret beach
• waiting area for Redd at the secret beach
• spa on the beach
• lifeguard watch on the beach
• playground
• diner restaurant
• cafe
• camping area
• an area dedicated to a special someone
• fruit smoothie shop
• pool area
• another resting stop with the snack and drink machine (I love when villagers interact with these and then they take out their little bag 🥺)

I think that's it. I'll be working on my gravesite soon and just in general I'm doing an area where it feels dark and spooky

Last edited:
I have:
  • a gated community (attached to resident services), campsite attached
  • an outdoor gym (connected to the gated community) with a half a basketball court, barbecue and inflatable sofas, campfire, hammocks to relax
  • play area (playground gym, sand box, soccer net) + community area (in progress)
  • night market with beachside bar, band performance area, beach relaxation area
  • river walking strip
  • Japanese bamboo forest with private rock garden
  • Japanese Open air bath
  • Shopping street (Available space for more shops), modern art installation
  • Fantasy cafe area (connected to secret beach)
  • Museum connected to tiered outdoor library

Plans to make:
  • Waterfall date spot
  • Eating area
  • Outdoor spa (if space allows)
  • Decorated Lighthouse seating area

I have several noteworthy areas on my Island.

The Desert - Ankha and Lucky live here. There is a Pyramid, an Oasis, and a UFO in there.

The Campsite - Has the Campsite, with a Campfire Cookware, Hammock, and a few other camp-y items arranged around it. Recently relocated.

The Cemetary - A small, ornate cemetary located on top of a hill. Wisp tends to avoid this place.

Forced Perspective Viewing Area - A quaint clifftop overlook, showing visitors the distant Lighthouse and Warehouse district.

Hiking Trail - A very natural path along the clifftops, perfect for hiking. It includes a cute picnic and fishing area near the lake.

Mine Entrance (WIP) - This rather barren region is the entrance to the local Mine. You will find a Smeltery where they process Iron and Gold, along with the Mine Foreman's hut. The Foreman spends most of his time in the Mine, so you probably won't see him.

Wow you all have a lot going on compared to me, love it.
I just moved my Library, Bakery, and Green house inside to fill my empty house and alt home.

Gold Rose Field Infront of my house ends with statues

Villager Area Basically homes in a line on second level cliff in a street but forest theme

Airport Entrance- originally a rest stop by plaza. Added DAL theme patterns

Cemetery Off the villager level. Basically that land area by the beach

Campsite Hiddden behind graveyard

Museum level has 2 of each fower very mini flower farm area and my butterfly statue garden. Had green house there. Also has a mini restaurant.

Outdoor Cafe by alt bakery

I have a good amount of space I have zero clue what to do right now with.

I don't have all that much yet.

So far:
  • forest area around the entrance, currently location for my campsite which I may or may not move elsewhere
  • elevated shopping area
  • elevated carnival
  • several gardens including rose gardens and a haunted garden
  • two orachards
  • beach lounge
  • remote beach spa
  • elevated museum
  • elevated neighborhood for all of the residents including myself
Planned:
  • more gardens including a rock garden
  • perhaps a little outdoor sewing area for making teddy bears
  • maybe a graveyard once I get the gravestones, although I'm not sure yet if I just want to scatter them all over the place instead
  • maybe a nice, romantic hill for stargazing
  • I have to either come up with an idea for how to use my bamboo trees effectively or get rid of them

A playground, outdoor cafe/library, bee/orange farm, beach chill area, tiki bar ^^

I’ve got...
  1. A little park area behind my RS
  2. Bonfire area on one beach
  3. An outdoor picnic area
  4. A playground with a pool
  5. An open mic cafe
  6. Spa
  7. Cemetery
  8. Outdoor band
  9. Secret beach welcome area
  10. Campsite area
  11. Each fruit has its own designated area

What I have:

• A farm with an orchard
  • Lake resort
  • Concert area
  • Community garden
  • Zen garden
  • Memorial pond
  • Camping area
  • Soccer field
  • Basketball court
  • Outdoor bathing area
  • Shopping district
  • Outdoor cafe
  • A park
  • Farmer's market
  • Pottery studio
  • Forest village (decked it out with mush and hyacinth lamps so it looks all glowy and mystic at night)
Then on my beaches I have:

• Campfire area
  • Tiki bar
  • Couple of fishing spots
  • Surf shack
  • Barbeque/picnic area
  • Stargazing spot
  • Ice cream stand
  • Beach volleyball area
  • Sunbathing area
  • Board game area
  • Turtle beach (I put a turtle pattern on the ground and place shell stools on top)
  • Pick up/drop off area for visitors
  • I put a bunch of prison bars on the secret beach just for when Redd visits
Hopefully I can add some pics sometime :)

Back