• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What species would you like to see in the next Animal Crossing?

Vixentine

Bells
Switch
6131-7591-2825
If the next Animal Crossing adds some new species, what would you like to see?

I'm thinking Red Pandas would make for adorable villagers.

Maybe red pandas could form a new group with raccoons, weasels, otters, bievers and martens? :)
Other than that: ocean inhabitants! Maybe you could visit them in their underwater huts wearing a diving suit. That would be awesome. And when they’re out of the water, like going on a shopping spree etc. they are wearing a special glove helping them to breathe! I also like the idea of sharks living on the beach xD
Also, giraffes, not just Gracie!

Bats would be a good idea! Maybe Nintendo should add species that are exclusive to special characters like Resetti for example. Raccoons, porcupines, owls, pigeons, pelicans, giraffes and possibly more!

Turtles! And maybe when they use a 'shocked' expression they go into their shells? I dunno. They sound cool!

Bat villagers, I think they'd be cool. Also some kind of creepy villager like Coco, but they're a skeleton. Maybe a mouse who is nothing but bones?

We need foxes, raccoons, bats, hedgehogs, and ferrets

I don't mind if we get more octopi and monkeys instead

I feel like we don't have nearly enough amphibians or reptiles. Salamanders seem like they would be easy to model.

I feel like having a cheetah or various other big cats would be cool to have, especially since there are already tigers

I would like to see rats or mice villagers.
They exist but there are not nearly enough of them. I had a mouse once across all my games.

I was going to suggest penguins before remembering they're there and just don't look like penguins so : p

I would love it if there was a bigger variety of deers and more dogs that look like specific breeds <3 cant get enough of those imagine a maltese or a shiba <3

It be nice if they did some in honor of other things like a white dog with black ears so it sorta looks like snoopy
or a pink lion so it looks like the lion from steven universe

They should have some mythical animals!
ex- dragons, unicorns (well there's Julian), etc

Back