• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What special furniture do I get?

Which one do I get?

• Tom Nook's chair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K.K Slider's chair

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Brewster's Coop

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Digby's hammock

• Leif's flower stand

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Isabelle's slideshow

• Pave's dance stage

• Katie's sakura swing

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't! It's not worth it!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Nicole.

savvy?
Bells
Switch
2332-4987-6402
Black Famous Mushroom
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
It's time to start spending my leaf tickets and I'm stuck on what special furniture to buy.
Any suggestions??

I picked up K.K.'s chair for me as well because I really like the different music on my camping spot. :)

I would pick by first thinking which character I like the most. second the item that I would get the most use out of and looks best with the vibe of the cabin or camp majority of the time depending on how often you change it around

KK or Leif I'd say. Maybe both if you got enough tickets. Brewster is also cool, coffee ftw!

I am in the same position, Idk which one I want to craft! For me it's between leif and brewster, you can't go wrong with either of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have or do end up deciding I'd love to know which one you got and why! Might help me in my indecisiveness haha

It really depends on which character you like best I think and what item you think you would use the most. I got KK Slider's chair because I like the change in music as well as the iconic dog himself !

I ended up going for the Sakura swing, only because it would match my weeping sakura tree and I think its very cute. Might spend more LTs on another one, quite possibly Leif's stand. Thanks for the comments guys!

I ended up going for the Sakura swing, only because it would match my weeping sakura tree and I think its very cute. Might spend more LTs on another one, quite possibly Leif's stand. Thanks for the comments guys!

That sounds really nice! Would you mind adding me as a friend on pc so that I can visit? No worries if not

Back