• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What series are you currently watching?

legends of the galactic heroes. i dont understand all of the space lore but wow. These Dudes Are GAY

watching friends (started season 8 a couple of days ago).

was watching a sci-fi series on netflix called manifest, though only got maybe 4 episodes in as we decided there was too much stuff on relationships and it got a bit boring

I’m watching The Ghost and Molly McGee. If only Disney can release the missing Season 2 episodes on iTunes (which is how watch the show).
That’s such a good show. One of the few cartoons that keeps my interest now that Amphibia and TOH are over.

Speaking of, I’ve been rewatching Amphibia (but dragged out, I’m limiting myself to two episodes a day/four segments). Right now I’m about 2/3 of the way through season 2 and I’m really enjoying it! Brings back some great memories.

That’s such a good show. One of the few cartoons that keeps my interest now that Amphibia and TOH are over.

Speaking of, I’ve been rewatching Amphibia (but dragged out, I’m limiting myself to two episodes a day/four segments). Right now I’m about 2/3 of the way through season 2 and I’m really enjoying it! Brings back some great memories.
I did express interest into watching Amphibia. Not so much for Owl House though. Reason why the other show caught my charm was because it was so cutesy, and the season one finale (The Jig is Up/Molly vs The Ghost World) really made me interested into the show.

Finished Better Call Saul, and I'm still a bit emotionally exhausted. Good show, but quite a rollercoaster, especially after watching it immediately after Breaking Bad.

Keeping with the theme of AMC original series, I'm currently giving Mad Men a try. A very brief glimpse at Wikipedia makes it seem like a show I would enjoy, so I'm not really sure why I never gave it a chance.

i'm rewatching grey's anatomy for the upteenth time (this time with a friend!), i just started romantic killer (lol), i'm rewatching parks & rec (only when i do homework), and i'm watching Based On a True Story because my coworkers were talking about it a lot.

I'm watching Secret Invasion and The Witcher at the moment. The pacing is a bit weird in Secret Invasion, but otherwise it's surprisingly good!

I just finished the first part of The Witcher season 3. Now to wait patiently for part two to drop at the end of this month.

The Secrets of Hillsong on Disney+.

I've only watched one episode so far but it's reminding me why I hate religion so much especially when that religion is all about making as much money as possible and ignoring the bigger problems within the church itself.

I finally finished all of Black Mirror season 6. It took me a while to get around to the last episode. My opinion on the season as a whole: disappointing. It didn't really feel like Black Mirror. There were some good episodes, but most were not what I have come to expect of this series.

Loch Henry was probably my favorite, but not as a Black Mirror episode. I just liked it as a crime drama.

Beyond the Sea might have been the best Black Mirror-esque episode in the bunch. But my husband brought up a very good question. Why didn't they send the replicas into space instead of the humans? I suppose there may have been some technical reason, but it would have been nice if they'd addressed it in the episode.

Demon 79 was also not a Black Mirror episode in my opinion, but I did enjoy it. It really felt like like an old horror movie.

Joan is Awful was on target for the series and kind of fun, but I just didn't like it as much as past episodes.

Mazey Day was the worst. I just want to purge this episode from my mind. They had an opportunity to make a really great statement and they absolutely blew it.

Currently finishing up another re-watch of Murder She Wrote and will be heading off to watch the 1970s Nancy Drew Hardy Boys mysteries after! I was absolutely obsessed with the Hardy Boys in elementary school, so I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

I am currently watching two separate shows right now; Cruel Summer on Hulu. A cool show through 3 different time periods (first season is a year apart of each other, second season is 6 months apart) and it is pretty good, I'll admit I'm not really interested at all in season two and it's about to end this Monday at only 10 episodes.
The second show is Shameless, which I'm sure everybody has heard about at least once, and I'm right now in season 4 and it is absolutely INSANE right now.

still slowly getting through watching the Charmed reboot.. it's strange, very different from OG Charmed. I like some things about, hate other things about it.

I just finished watching the What we do in the Shadows TV series. Loved it. I know there is a 5th series, but its not on Disney+ yet - atleast not where I live.

I'm also watching Luther with my mum which is GREAT

Back