What PS4 Or PC Games are you currently playing?

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn atm. I really love the game! Next PS4 game I plan on playing is Nier Automata

Reactions: Neb
I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn atm. I really love the game! Next PS4 game I plan on playing is Nier Automata
Both are amazing games- NieR Automata is one of the only games I've platinuned

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIV

I play wallhax. This is a very interesting and exciting game. I often play games when I'm tired or sad it helps me to relax. Recently I've found a great site https://wallhax.com/hacks/battlefield-5/ with many useful and helpful features like 3D Boxes, health bars, tracelines and more in the game. There is also a wallhax's battlefield hack that helps you to win with the tactical advantage. I don't see anything bad in cheating because it makes your game funnier and more interesting. And it is really safe to cheat in the game. And you can use them in many games.

Last edited:
I'm playing Persona 5. This is my first Persona title & I'm having a lot of fun with it. I don't want the game to end hahaha

Reactions: Neb
I’m playing the Final Fantasy VII remake at the moment. Even though I only played half way through the original, I can see how much love Square Enix put into this.

Back