• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What pets do you have?

What pets do you have?

• Total voters
4 cats...Bella, Boots, Martha, and Olivia. All females. Bella I think is the oldest, followed by either Boots or Martha, then Olivia.

what breed is bella!! say bombay (black) and we're instant buddies

Actually, she is black! W/ a little white spot on her chest!

D000D! mine had like white hairs on her chest, maybe they're long lost kitty-relatives

I've filled my house with cats and it's the best decision I've ever made.

=^.^=

I've filled my house with cats and it's the best decision I've ever made.

=^.^=

my dream in the future. never have too many cats.

2 dogs: a husky mix & a staffordshire bull terrier
2 cats: both moggies. both are tiny

i want a bunny so bad

Last edited:
I have one cat at my parents house, Mitzi. She's a brown and black striped (chubby hehe) tabby. She has these bright green eyes. I love her and miss her so much :c

I hope to get my own cat one day but the bf is allergic, so hopefully we can find a way around it. I'm a cat lover.

i have a cat, shes 9 years old and named Holiday cuz she was born on american independence day! she is a little gray cat who loves to nap and shes so soft and full of anger

when i was little i had 2 other cats, a mean gray cat named stripey she scratched me across the face when i was crawling up to bed one time & then snowflake who was so little and soft and white and sweet and shy!!!! she wouldnt come out of hiding for days and then she started sleeping next to my face.

we had a yellow lab last autumn, just for like a few weeks named tucker and even if it was only a few weeks i still love him , it would have been nice if we could have kept him though. he had a HUUUUUGE tongue and the sweetest eyes and loves people and to steal food but we couldnt keep him cuz he was soo big and hyper! he lives on a nice ranch in maryland with plenty of space to run now though!

Td9gLhfORfashsvwQ00Pbg.png
4wK9H8VoR4a8lsCjNoc4FQ.png

Last edited:
I have a black kitty named Celty, a tortoiseshell kitty named Rhys, a cockatiel named Crisperton (idk???) and a hamster named Cornwallis

Rhys' back feet are a kinda weird, which makes her even cuter lol
One of her paws has five toes, and the other has two normal toes, and then the middle two are formed together with two claws

Last edited:
I have 4 fish, for about 8-9 years. Originally had 6 but 2 died over time. They all look the same except for one so they don't have names XD

All I've got is a Guinea Pig named Ham, she's about 3-4 years old, has a black coat with patches of orange and white, and is very fluffy, chubby, and always cute

Back