• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What backpacks do you like?

So many options! Honestly i havent looked at a lot of the bags that came in in the last update i kinda stopped shopping for them. I really like the mini pleather bag and the straw pochette. I also like wearing the tool bag on happy home paradise cuz it fits the vibe of renovating a house lol

My favourite backpacks are the sword and scabbard. My favourite of them is the black one because it goes with my gray ninja clothes.

The teddy backpack and star pochette are my favorites. I wish they were functional instead of just being visual accessories.

I like the bags more than the backpacks, with the snowflake pochette being the best one.

I absolutely love the fish pochette but I usually have the sword in scabbard going. I mean, I need a sword.

Back