• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What path do you have?

lunachii

Bells
Switch
0046-0281-3834
I'm looking for a "main" path to use everywhere in my town, but I'm outta luck xD so I'm wondering (if you have) what paths you use in your town? maybe you could show a picture, explain it or share the qr code\link to it ? :D

I use natural paths! I dont even bother keeping them dirt cause that is too much work. I just use bushes, trees and flowers to outline the paths.

i really like the look of dirt paths too, but they look like too much work xD

I use the "natural" kind of paths, like dirt and stone paths. I like the simplicity of them.

I'm using a path that I made at the moment. It's a rustic brick path that's blue and white, since my town's color is indeed blue/white.

I'd post pics but my 3ds is charging at the moment.

well on zebilage its a zebra path :p
on lovely its some path i made full of hearts but looking like a cookie with hearts
on purely it supposed to be a dirt path which im working

and for ratoulle im still thiking what to do

I'm considering to make natural paths, although I'm still using this path right now:

I love this path but I'd also like having natural paths, and I'm not going to do both... In addition, I dislike having a second character to store my path on, but at the same time it can be used as (inconvenient) storage space.

I'm using this one that I made.

zlBF04g.jpg

Back