• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What ordinance will your island be?

What will your island ordinance be?

• Beautiful Island Ordinance

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • Night Owl Ordinance

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • Early Bird Ordinance

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Bell Boom Ordinance

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • I’m not sure yet. / I’m not getting the update.

Votes: 17 13.3%

• Total voters
I'm excited to see what Beautiful Island will be! Since flowers don't wilt, they must have made it something more fitting for NH. Even if it's just drastically decreased weed growth, I'll be happy with that since I have no use for more bells and I'm fine with the shop schedules as they are.

Looks like the best thing for me would be the Night Owl so far.
My final island design will incorporate lots of weeds, so Beautiful Island may not work for me. And day-to-day I work early mornings to late noon so I can't work with Early Bird without relying on time travel. We'll have to see what Bell Boom brings - that could be my other choice.

I'll probably choose early bird because I like to play at 7am and it bugs me when most of my villagers are still asleep. I would love it if the shops could also be open then.

I voted for Beautiful Island Ordinance as it's already set by default, and I like keeping things neutral. It's what I have set in my town on New Leaf, so the tradition will continue on here as well. It's true flowers no longer wilt (which is both a bane and blessing) but I think the added bonus of increased hybridization chances is pretty good, and less weeds means less time scurrying around the island to clean it up and more time remodeling, terraforming, decorating and etc.

Night Owl for sure. I tend to play way more at night as I myself am a night owl lol

I'll see what the beautiful ordinance does and then decide whether I want that or the early bird one. If it's just to do with hybrids, I think I will go with early bird because I'm a morning person and tend to play quite early. If not having the beautiful ordinance causes flowers to die without watering though then I am 100% picking beautiful.

Back