• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What nicknames did your villagers give you?

So far only Lolly has suggested Pumpkin for me.
Reading through all the replies though I'm excited that there seems to be more diverse nicknames in this game!

Coco asked to call me H-beans and I said yes. Now Daisy and Ozzie do too. Reneigh asked to call me gigajolt which I also said yes to. Rudy calls me goalie which is cute

Beau started to call me "boss" then Whitney and Cherry followed suit. I honestly like it, lmao; I feel like Goro Majima or something :cool:

Reactions: Raz
I have 3 villagers calling me “sweetiekins” or somethin’ like that right now and it’s adorable. They’ll ping me and it just says SWEETIEKINS as they dance all cute lol

Mott calls me "Cagey" which I really like.

Didn't realise this aspect of the game was so varied, pretty cool. So much subtlety to this game. 🐯

Coach my jock calls me Vitamin A I love it but won’t let my other villagers call me that as it fit for him being a jock

Currently I have "Wonder bud" and "P-beans" going around. I think they're both super cute. ❤

update: dobie, melba, skye & coco call me biscuit now. what have i done.

Felicity is the only one dealing out nicknames... she gave me schmoopy and more recently, sweetkins.
I like that the nicknames in this game don't seem to follow the (noun/adjective) (first initial) format from previous games, those were lame.

Cherry wanted to call me 'Reverb', which I'm cool with. It's pretty fitting since I'm a musician IRL! Now the entire island is calling me Reverb and the only recent pings I get are villagers politely asking me if they can also.

Back