• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What movie did you regret watching.

Transformers 2.

Also: Guys please, stop fighting. If you're gonna disagree about something just don't say anything.

Last edited:
Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

I still have nightmares about this movies.

not because it was scary, though

but because it SUCKED

The latest Transformers film. It was way longer than it had any right to be and we couldn't even sit through the whole thing.

High School Debut. Haven't read the manga, but the movie was just plain bad.

Lego Movie because I can never watch it for the first time ever again :(

Dragonball Evolution... good lord that movie was terrible (terrible is the only word I can describe without saying something worse on here ^_^ )

Seed of Chucky. Some of the scenes were a little too sexual for me. And, keeping in mind Chucky's a doll, it made things worse. I was determined to get into the series, though. I had no choice!

The Fault in Our Stars
I never even read the book but my friends made me go see the movie and it was the worst thing I've ever seen

The Hunger Games.

I made the mistake of seeing the movie before reading the book (note: I still haven't read it), and I found it incredibly stupid and hard to follow. :(

Quite a few actually. I'm really into horror films, and for every fantastic horror film there are at least 17 that make me want to put a fork in my eye. Some of my biggest regrets are Drag Me to Hell and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: 3D.

avatar. both of them actually. thats like five hours of my life that i can never get back
also the darren shan movie, the unborn, and paranormal activity, but none as bad as the avatar movies :s

The remake of The Haunting with Owen Wilson.

I love the original so much (It's probably my favorite horror/thriller movie) and knew coming into the movie that it was going to be garbage in comparison, but what awaited me was much worse and tainted my memory of the original.

Divergente.
Watched it on the plane, didn't enjoy it...

Back