What movie did you regret watching.

Planes is a really bad movie. I was at a drive-in theater so that made the watching experience a bit more fun, but if I had been at a normal theater I would have been even more disappointed. I don't have high hopes for it's sequel either, it makes no sense that the main character is abandoning his career for something else again. :x

In actuality yes it is. Now before you get your super-tight panties in a notch I know this is late but it IS a opinion, not all people think that its offensive.

Excuse me but just because you're straight, white, not poor, mentally stable, etc, doesn't mean that people don't get offended by using slurs. Take Tumblr for example. People there get offended about everything.

Freaking Fantastic 4, both of them. Maaaannnn those movies were bad. I can't believe I was fool enough to walk into the second one.

Excuse me but just because you're straight, white, not poor, mentally stable, etc, doesn't mean that people don't get offended by using slurs. Take Tumblr for example. People there get offended about everything.

what does any body being any thing have any thing to do with people being offended? People being offended about things is the total antithesis of comedy. It's because of people being offended we can't have nice things :(

Mmmm... pretty much every movie I've ever watched. Ruined my perception of life, ruined my creativity. Would've understood life a ton better without them.

Knowing.

I wanting to watch that piece of **** since 2010 and I finally bought it on DVD. I then watched it and the end sucked.

I have cancer from a genetic disease but I do not take myself so seriously that I feel you need to quantify your joke, you only quantify it if you want to or know you'll push a button but in truth joke on my friend if you can't laugh at the bad...not that it was funny but as a history and English lit MA I will quote that I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to your death the right to say it
Anyway topic at hand. Anyway it was a movie with an ex a few years back before I got engaged to a great guy, but we had no clue what to pick to see was a slow week and I said this one has Robert Deniro, loving Godfather,Goodfellas ect I thought must be decent. It was Machete a spoof on exploration revenge seventies movies or parody rather that was not funny and as a woman within the first ten minutes had me embarrassed for my gender and angry that men can just go see what one thing happened at the beginning that pushed me over the disgusted line...it involved a gun or cell phone hidden on a body....that's all will say. The guy turned to me while I was pretending I could sit there and not let him see me holding my breath waiting for it to end within that same ten minutes he said this is awful do you mind if we leave. The only redeeming moment that guy had lol was knowing it was that bad. but he should have gotten tickets exchanged instead of marching out no refund or alt movie oh we'll. Also the remake of nightmare on elm st which is only horror I love as it is psychological. Let's make that any remake, Bonnie and Clyde Warren Beatty, Great Gatsby Redford, and Endless Love with Brooke Shields anyone....all have awful remakes better to watch original is classic for a reason. Also have a film studies degree sorry.

Dune, Elysium, 300, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (latest version), All the X-men movies, Terminator, the new Godzilla... Tthose come to mind but I'm sure they are more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Django Unchained. Soooo bad.

That's surprising, what did you dislike about it? I personally loved it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Freaking Fantastic 4, both of them. Maaaannnn those movies were bad. I can't believe I was fool enough to walk into the second one.

Oh yeah those too. Awful.

Actually, most superhero movies I've seen I've hated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucy, wasnt that good at all. Wasted time and money!

I keep hearing this, makes me so sad.
I have yet to see it but I'm a big Luc Besson fan. :(
I really hope I won't be disapointed by it.

my friends made me watch a zombie movie with them (i forgot its name) and i was really uncomfortable with the gore i tried to not watch but there was nothing else to do

Its so bad like legit. A lot of people I talk to would say something gave them cancer to describeb how bad it was its like " that's so gay" in a sense.

I hate continuing an argument but this needs to be said

Yeah. Thank you.

Also.

Gravity. Complete regret.

Zombie land, Men who stare at goats, Bio dome and Airplane!

I actually liked zombieland it was funny, Michael
Cera movies usually give me a chuckle
I find a lot of movies that michael cera and Jonah
hill to be in is a bit to much for me xD

Back