• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What mermaid DIYS have you gotten?

I've only got the dresser. I've dived every day since the update (with the exception of one day) and have gotten two dresses and all pearls the rest of the days.

I've only got the dresser. I've dived every day since the update (with the exception of one day) and have gotten two dresses and all pearls the rest of the days.
You can get more than one dress? Yikes!

I’ve gotten the rug, lamp, and dresser as well as shoes I’ll probably never wear.

I have only received the flooring DIY and the pink and blue dress. On the rest of the days he has given me a pearl. I hope he starts giving me some furniture DIY recipes- they look so pretty!

Just the dresser, wardrobe and clock (plus a dress and tiara). I really want the sofa and rug for my bathroom so I imagine those will be the last I get!

I believe I've gotten them all now after skipping and time travelling a few days. I still need to craft a few though as I have very limited shells required, so I've been picking them up at the beach as I go along each day.

Reset yesterday and got the sofa DIY. Pretty happy, because it's my favourite DIY out of the bunch~

So far, using 2 accounts, I've gotten the bed (twice), wallpaper, wall clock, lamp, screen, and wardrobe. Got both kinds of shoes and the tiara, and everything else has been pearls.

I got three of the recipes at first. Then, I got three pearls consecutively. I ended up trading most of them to complete the entire set.

i've got so many pearls and so few diys lol. i have the clock and the wall, and that's with a decent amount of time traveling. luckily i don't really care about the set but i wanna get them all for my partner.......and also bc completionist.

I got only 2 mermaid diys (the clock and the flooring) since the update day and it makes me so sad, because I want the whole set. So far I only have a big collection of pearls 😔

I've only gotten the bed and flooring! I'm not too bothered about getting all the diys. I had the full mermaid set in New Leaf and it was honestly my favourite furniture set in the series. I think I slowly started to get sick of looking at it lmao.

I've got the mermaid flooring, wallpaper, screen, chair, table and vanity. I've been pretty lucky so far and not receiving too many pearls.

Back