• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone know what this item is??

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Saw this post on tumblr, and I messaged the OP, but they haven't gotten back to me, so I was hoping someone would know what this item is...

I know we have the Fortune Telling Set, and the Plasma Ball, but it doesn't look like either of those... I'm stumped. Is this a hacked item?

It’s the Power Stone item that Katrina gives you! If you get a fortune from Katrina on a bad luck day and ask her to purify you, the Power Stone is one of the items she might send you in the mail the next day. ☺️

Of course, the first thing I think about when I read your question and photo was the statue because of how much it stands out in that dark room. I was seriously going to ask if you were okay, but then I read the bottom text and felt incredibly dumb.

Maybe if you add the statue to your fortune, good things will happen…

Of course, the first thing I think about when I read your question and photo was the statue because of how much it stands out in that dark room. I was seriously going to ask if you were okay, but then I read the bottom text and felt incredibly dumb.

Maybe if you add the statue to your fortune, good things will happen…
LOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back