• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What mermaid DIYS have you gotten?

I had a nice streak of getting the table, lamp, closet, shoes, then pearls, pearls, and more pearls o_O

I’ve only gotten one ;-;. I got the mermaid dresser, I think. I got five scallops on the first day and haven’t been able to find any more.

Just one, the closet.
I have been unmotivated to play lately and this is the only diy I have so far.

The first two days I got the wallpaper and the floor. Later on I got the rug, shelf, and chair. Lately though all I have been getting are clothes/shoes/pearls

I was on a Pascal dry spell for recipies :(. I gave up and ended up buying a bunch.
I really just kind of wanted all the clothes.

I got like 3 recipes in a row and then 6 pearls in a row. I know I have the table, chair and I think a lamp and dresser. I also have 2 different color mermaid shoes and one dress. I haven't found a single pearl diving yet all my 11 came from Pascal. Currently on a break from diving.

Back