• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What kind of Snow (Grass) do you have?

I have Triangle Grass/Square Sn0w =D I didn't know bout it until I realized the different from people's town~ But I don't really care as my town is already very nice with whatever pattern it is, doesn't matter xD

i have circle grass/star snow! i was not even aware that there were different patterns for ground/snow?? cool beans

Triangle Grass/Square Snow, I used to think it was triangle/star, square/square and circle/hexagon and my sister and I got in a row screaming "IT IS SQUARE GRASS BECAUSE OF SQUARE SNOW!!" and "NO, YOU HAVE STAR SNOW." etc. it got boring. tumblr_inline_mzgdxl0ZTC1rw12xc.gif

Whoa. Noob here doesn't even know how to tell lol xP I didn't know there were different possibilities xD

I have triangle grass/square snow <3
It's my favourite, but i didn't reset for it. I was lucky to see that the town layout I wanted had this grass pattern :)

I have circle grass with star snow. I like it, but did not reset to get it because I didn't even know until after I had my game a while that there were different kinds of grass.

I had no idea until today that there are different patterns. :O

Square Grass/Hexagonal Snow here.

I have circle snow, I don't know what grass I have.

In my old town I had triangle grass.

I have circle grass/star snow. That's neat, I didn't realize they could be different depending on your town.

I didn't know there was different grass!! this changes everything! resetting town now.

Triangle Grass/Square Snow

I'm not a fan of triangle grass and would have preferred square but eh

Back