• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your profession?

I'm a student but I also work as a waitress! I'm in my last year now though and I still don't have a clue as to do what I'd like to do when I leave

I'm a college student, if everything goes well I'll have a bachelor in Dutch Law at the end of the school year (june/july)! Hopefully I'll find a nice full-time job after that. Right now I don't have a job, but I'm starting my new one coming sunday! It's not actually a 'new' job, as I've worked there before for over a year. I'm really glad they took me back :)

Bitter retail employee. Produce section.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get a job you really like soon! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a student but I also work as a waitress! I'm in my last year now though and I still don't have a clue as to do what I'd like to do when I leave

That's ok! It is a very important decision, so I wouldn't stress about not knowing right now! It took me a year of working as a waitress and a front desk clerk at a hotel before I found what I wanted to do after college! ^-^ Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a college student, if everything goes well I'll have a bachelor in Dutch Law at the end of the school year (june/july)! Hopefully I'll find a nice full-time job after that. Right now I don't have a job, but I'm starting my new one coming sunday! It's not actually a 'new' job, as I've worked there before for over a year. I'm really glad they took me back :)

Ooh! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I'm sure you will do fine, and will find a good full-time job once you graduate! What type of job are you starting on Sunday? ^-^

Last edited:
Ooh! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I'm sure you will do fine, and will find a good full-time job once you graduate! What type of job are you starting on Sunday? ^-^

Thank you! I'm just gonna work in a store, lol. Nothing special but I'm so happy to be making some money again. Life's so boring when you can't spend anything :(

Thank you! I'm just gonna work in a store, lol. Nothing special but I'm so happy to be making some money again. Life's so boring when you can't spend anything :(

Haha! That is very true! It's no fun seeing stuff you want when you have no money to buy it! ;n; Well good luck with your new/old job! ^-^

I'm still a high school student who has no idea what she wants to do with her life :T

Well that's ok! You are young and have plenty of time to figure it out! I changed majors three times in college while I was figuring it out, and then got a job in a completely different field! Haha! ^o^ Don't stress it! <3

I work in the glory that is food prep~ this job is the reason I never cook at home anymore ^-^

Haha! I worked in the restaurant/fast food industry for many years and I NEVER cooked when I did! I was so tired of handling food by the time I got off work I couldn't bring myself to do it! XD

coffee slave barista :< but eventually i'll be out of the customer service life and in school + a career!

coffee slave barista :< but eventually i'll be out of the customer service life and in school + a career!

Bahaha! Oh dear! I hope your customers are nice to you! I try to treat my baristas well. They day I was able to quit all of my 'dead-end' customer service jobs was one of the happiest days of my life! Good luck to you! What do you want to go to school for? ^-^

I'm a student but I'm hoping to get a degree (major in, I guess in USA) in Computer Science with Game Development. I'll see how everything pans out, but I'm into Computer Science and Maths. :lemon:

I'm a student but I'm hoping to get a degree (major in, I guess in USA) in Computer Science with Game Development. I'll see how everything pans out, but I'm into Computer Science and Maths. :lemon:

Oh that sounds very exciting! I hope you are able to get into game making, but if not you will still have a ton of options if you like science and math!

BTW: majoring in and getting a degree in are interchangeable in the US! ^-^

Back