• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Industry do you work in?

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
What do you do for a living? I feel like saying what industry is vague enough and doesn't pry too much.

I work in InfoSec within the Insurance Industry

I work down on the docks as a stevedore/longshoreman. I don't recommend it kids, I am aging rapidly. If you don't care about looking & feeling old then it's decent

corporate sales/services i guess? i handle corporate/business accounts for a large communication provider (it's as interesting as it sounds)

I wash dishes at two different restaurants totaling between 30 and 40 hours a week. I really enjoy it.

I work in retail/grocery, as a cashier at a local grocery store chain. Because I've requested late hours for my shifts I'm scheduled as the closing cashier at the bottom of the list of cashiers to call if it starts getting busy, and part of my shift lies after the store has closed. As a result, I don't have to spend a whole lot of time each day actually dealing with customers.

I work in medicine, which surprisingly includes a lot of aspects of the service industry and business as well! I didn't sign up for those last two bits!

Im trying to get into the graphic design field, so I think thats either art or marketing. Ive had a few messages, but nothing set in stone yet

I work in graphic design industry doing creative work for both web and print! I like it and it pays okay. I definitely should've picked a better field, money wise, but I'm thinking about getting into web design as well.

Health science. I work in a laboratory. I run molecular tests, such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), and then analyse the results.

I'm still studying, but trying to get into Health/Biomedical Science field, I'm thinking of aiming for lab/research work right now, but figuring things out.

I work in data entry/mail processing. A fairly simple job, aside from when I get stuck on phones, then I get stressed out. The "industry" I do data entry for I will keep to myself, but I'll just say it's not a subject matter I would have ever chosen, but they were the only job that called me and it has worked out. But it is a moral struggle for me.

Back