• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what is your mayor's name?

Elsa and Marie because they're my first and middle names... then there's my newest town and the mayor's name is Jessalyn because I love the name. :)

Mayor Reina of Rakuen
Mayor Natalie of Rainbow
Mayor Leila of Greenlea
Mayor Jade of Midori
Mayor Melody of Moonvale
Mayor Nicholas of Mugwump
Mayor Aaron of Avalon
Mayor Nathan of Nala Bay

Shi :) It's my Chinese name, and I never use it for anything other than passports, and Chinese family. It feels really weird actually, seeing it in the game, but I'm getting used to it and loving it!

Mayor~ Jet (too obvious to explain)
2nd character~ Maria (popular mexican name)
3rd character~ Lucas (random name :p)

Mayor Midori of Birdsong (with Gia and Ruby)
Mayor Gia of Skylark (with Tia and Mia)
And
Mayor Ginny of Patronus (with Draco and Luna)

I have five mayors so
Mayor Aubrey of Rosewood
Mayor Colette of Eclipse
Mayor Kaileia of Seaside
Mayor Laylee of Moonview
Mayor Aubrey of Kanovia

Last edited:
Mayor Rose (random name xD)
Mayor Jess (random name againxD)
Mayor Gail (cuz of my pink gatrr)
Mayor Bommie (from my ultimate bias park bom)

I always wanna use a different name but I never think of anything ~cool~ so I use my real name- Robin.

I have Toast, the mayor of Bread, I think toast is one of my favorite foods and tbh it was funny to hear Isabelle say "If you need to know anything about Bread just let me know!" :p

Pun. Because I'm that creative. If I play a game that has relationships develop between the player character and the NPCs, I just tend to use "Pun".

Back