• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

what is your mayor's name?

My mayor's name is Renee because that's my real name. Boring.

in lumatown, it's super☆. it was going to be superstar, but that was too long, so i put a star symbol in it instead of 'star'.

in pearlsey, it's izzy. that's not my real name tho - my mayor has that name because she's based off one of my ocs.

ms.smith of new york... my game was preowned so it technically isnt "my" mayor

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha its ok i name my pokemon characters my real name... even though i might name the next one Umbregirl/Umbregal after my mii

I also do too, but not so recently in X&Y because of the customization options so I decided to theme them a little bit. Like I have a character based off Sailor Moon, and i'm currently basing a character off Sailor Jupiter.

Last edited:
Olive of Cocoplum
Hazel of Shika
Drocell of Misfit
Dorian of Corvidae
Goldie of Big Bear Village

Athelwyn of Ruddyoak
Jareth of Goblin
Fiona of AHS

Eostre of Ostara (deleted cycling town...her neighbor's name was Lemon. I kind of miss them.)
Daria of Lawndale (deleted cycling town)

None of these are my real name. I share a name with one of the ACNL horses. :p

Last edited:
Chrissy, after model Chrissy Teigen who actually also plays ACNL :) you should check out her Twitter because she's really funny!

Min. I thought it sounded cute, and my villagers can call me cute nicknames like "Minnie".
I used my real name for my mayor in Wild World and regretted it because I really dislike my name. Never again~!

Alex. I like my name so I prefer use it more than invent another one.

my mayor is aimee, because that's my name!

my other character is secret (not actually a secret, his name is literally secret), i write letters to him to use as a diary of sorts. my paths are also on his profile.

My mayor is Plum, in WW it was Origami.

My 2nd character is Basil, and third is Juniper. They are all named after food.

Usually my real name. My last mayor was named Gray though.

Last edited:
Mine's Kai, after myself and my second character is Mark :3
I'll soon be getting a third character called Jiji

Back