• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your *least* favorite flower?

Least fave?

• Pansies

Votes: 30 19.1%
  • Roses

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Tulips

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Windflowers

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Mums

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Lillies

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Hyacinths

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Mine would have to be the windflowers. They almost look too cartoonish and mutated (for my taste)

Here's a chart for reference!
Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 7.36.12 PM.png

There's just something about lillies. I have some on my island, but not many compared to the other flowers. I don't think any of the flowers are terrible, but I definitely have a few favourites! 😊

My ranking, most to least favourite: 😊
1. Cosmos
2. Pansy
3. Rose
4. Hyacinth
5. Tulip
6. Mum
7. Windflower
8. Lilly

I would say I use a lot of the flowers ranked 1-6 and I love them all. 🌻🌸

From best to worst

Windflowers
Cosmos
Pansies
Lillies
Tulips
Roses
Hyacinths
Mums

I like the cosmos the least I suppose. I say this because I haven’t used any on my island. It always looks weird. I’ve used at least one of the others. I only use certain colors. The colors not mentioned I don’t use.

Here is my ranking:
(1 being my favorite , 8 my least favorite)

1. Mums (white ones mostly)
2. Tulips (black)
3. Hyacinth (blue, purple)
4. Windflower (only the orange)
5. Rose (black)
6. Lilly (yellow)
7.Pansy (red, yellow)
8. Cosmos

Last edited:
I don't know if I have a least favorite since I've used a lot of them in different ways. Is that weird?

I dislike mums the most, I think they look too plain/boring compared to other flowers and they seem to be in nearly every mystery island I visit.
From most liked to least:
1. Roses
2. Wildflowers
3. Pansies
4. Lilies
5. Tulips
6. Cosmos
7. Hyacinths
8. Mums

Tulips they really don't have much variety of colors. I like flowers that can breed into blue and tulips are not one of them.

Here is my ranking (from best to least):

1. Hyacinth (purple is my 4th favourite flower)
2. Mum (green is my 2nd favourite flower)
3. Lily
4. Rose (blue is my 3rd favourite flower)
5. Windflower
6. Tulip
7. Pansy
8. Cosmo

Lily of the Valley is my favourite overall flower but that flower is special so I won't count it with the others.

The cosmos have the limited color options with many of them not looking so hot which I dislike, but the shape is fine. I don't like the shape for the mums though and the green ones ones upset me so they're my least favorite lol

Cosmos is the least pleasing to the eye. I honestly prefer the full grown weeds more than this flower.

I actually don’t care as much for the roses, though I don’t fully omit any flowers from my island; I like the variety. But the roses look a little too detailed in comparison to the rest of the environment and the characters, in my opinion.

My ranking, from favorite to least favorite:

Hyacinths
Pansies
Cosmos
Lilies
Mums
Windflowers
Tulips
Roses

i hate windflowers with a burning passion. they are so ugly. they are so painfully ugly all the time. they burnt my crops and poisoned my water supply. i am absolutely certain they are ugly on purpose

cosmos and mums used to be my least favorite flowers because they were the native ones on my island, but not they are my favs.

It is a tie between Cosmos and Windflowers, though I have eventually began to like cosmos a bit more. I try to avoid windflowers.

I feel like mums are a flower that I never really enjoyed on my island. Other islands make them nice, but mums and pansies are definitely the weak link for me.

I'm just not into windflowers/anemones. Which is funny because I think they're so pretty IRL. I dunno what it is about windflowers in-game that makes them kind of annoying to me. Probably overexposure. After all, they are my sister flower.

uh, never really thought about it but hyacinths, I guess. Not as big a fan of them as I am of the other flowers, and I feel like I've barely used them on my island compared to all the other flowers.

Back