What is your latest AC accomplishment?

I got all of the badges. :D Most are bronze or silver, but at least my card is complete.

I paid off the Reset Surveillance Center and went inside to bother Resetti. XD I also catalogued two new fish today, which I consider an accomplishment since I'm pretty slack in my fishing >_>

I got all of the badges. :D Most are bronze or silver, but at least my card is complete.

Congratulations! I'm so bad at getting badges. I don't think I've seen Phineas in like weeks (maybe my rampant tting has something to do with that, haha)

I paid off the Reset Surveillance Center and went inside to bother Resetti. XD I also catalogued two new fish today, which I consider an accomplishment since I'm pretty slack in my fishing >_>

Oh, really? Good for you! I always feel so bad about not building the reset center, but there's really no place in my town for it. Also, yay for fishing! Haha, sometimes it can be a pain but catching a new fish is always so exciting. I kind of like it more than bug catching because there's a level of uncertainty about it, you know?

Got Lolly and Marina to wear their original clothing. It doesn't sound like much, but I've been trying for days!

Last edited:
Got Lolly and Marina to wear their original clothing. It doesn't sound like much, but I've been trying for days!

Glad it finally paid off! Haha, all of my villagers are wearing hideous orange sweaters from "Somebody in Anytown" so I totally understand why you'd want them back in their original clothing.

Not really an accomplishment but certainly feels like it, Apollo suggested to build a police station :D Shame it's fireworks day though so I can't build it >_<

Got Lopez's pic
I now have 6 pictures, out of my original 10 villagers
none can leave until i have their pics

Last edited:
Not really an accomplishment but certainly feels like it, Apollo suggested to build a police station :D Shame it's fireworks day though so I can't build it >_<

Haha, sweet! Apollo was the one who suggested a police station to me too! It's the best feeling when a villager suggests the PWP you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got Lopez's pic

Congrats on that, I have yet to get a single villager picture. It must feel nice!

Laid out paths for my entire town (which will need to be revised since I have zero PWPs at the moment and only 6/10 villagers, but it's good to have a starting point) and created a brick path (nothing special compared to what others have created, but it's a step up for me).

Got my first Jacob's Ladder yesterday, and just recently started landscaping my town. I put down paths and planted bamboo, now all I need to do is plant my bushes! That'll take a while since I want the entire town to have the same kind of bush, but the Perfect Town rating makes it worth it!

Back