• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
Summer and Fall, which I think are both the prettiest and the easiest to handle weather wise (especially Fall)

Well in Ohio, Autumn is constantly wet and super cold, and all the trees are a nasty brown or mustard yellow color. I literally cannot find any beauty in Autumn where I live.

Here Spring is either hot like summer or cold like winter, it's always cloudy, and I can't find any beauty in spring (except for the cherry blossoms).

spring is lovely here - nice n cool with the occasional really warm day, with blossom falling and daffodils !!

Ever since I was little, my favorite season has been autumn. The air is crisp, but it still can be warm during the day. All my favorite scents/treats/holiday comes out this time of year. And, probably a hold-over from my school days, it feels like the time to start new things.

Winter. Where I live it's really the only nice season. But I love winter as a whole. I love chilly/cold weather, and the brown landscape of winter. I think it's so beautiful.

If I lived somewhere up in the Northeast I'd probably adore Fall like I used to back when I was a kid. But the chilly weather usually associated with Fall is vanishing from Fall where I live. Now it's just hot straight through November.

Fall for sure.

I love all the pumpkin spice, fireplaces, cozy pjs and blankets, the weather and temperature and smells.
It's the best by farrrr.

Oh and Halloween time and all the movies that are on.

Australian here so winter all the way. I do not enjoy sweating constantly and it still being 25 degrees at night

Autumn, I live really close to New England so I get the same cozy and color thing, it's great.

Summer is my favourite season! Where I live it's cold from September to May (or June if we're really unlucky), so July and August are the only warm months we get (and those get really hot sometimes... we don't get a lot of in-between which sucks). But I prefer hot days over cold days. And not having school is pretty good, too.

i ABSOLUTELY love fall! i always feel so nostalgic and open to new things during that season. i love breaking out sweaters and big, cozy blankets as it starts getting cool. also, being in Texas, it's nice to walk around without it being over 90 degrees all the time!

I love autumn! The beautiful warm colors of the leaves, Halloween, and seasonal foods are some of my favorite things about it ~

FALL! I love the nice weather and the changing leaves, HALLOWEEN, warm drinks, sweaters, just about everything about it. I also really like winter so I gave it a vote as well. =]

Summer, just because its normally cold or rainy here so having some sun is always nice :)

Fall! I always get so excited when fall comes! The heat breaks and the colors change! Plus I know that snow will be on its way! I love the snow but the cold is harsh. Plus fall has Halloween! No judgement on cosplaying lol. Plus there's a general smell in the fall air that I love which I think is just the trees but yes!

I like how I have school off during the summer and my birthday and Christmas (my favorite holiday) are both are in the winter, but fall certainly has to be my favorite holiday.

Back