Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • History

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
I've also finished school but when I was there I loved Maths & Science (still do as well~). Mostly Chemistry and Physics though, I did enjoy learning Biology but I sucked at bio exams. The Maths & Science teachers at my school were the absolute best, I miss them more than the students tbh

I could never get the grips of English/History/any other wordy subject, since I suck at writing essays (and writing in general :p). I hated English with a passion. Don't regret not taking it either :p

I was always really good at math, but I liked English/Language Arts the best in school. I've always been a pretty decent writer and I am literally an essay genius, early in school I found out the perfect way to turn an outline into an essay in no time at all and everyone was always jealous of how I could procrastinate and still effortlessly have a perfect essay. XD

I hate school.
So far, my favorite subjects are hands on learning like learning to code or do animation. :D
All the subjects I dislike a lot, especialy math and science (suck at it, but my major [computer science] is heavily relied on math and science. mostly math)

history's one of my favourite subjects, even though maths has always been the subject i'm best at. i find history way more enjoyable than maths because it's really interesting :3

History has a longtime been my favorite core subject. I especially like European and Music History.

I enjoyed English and languages. I studied German (2yrs), French (7yrs), and Spanish (7yrs) in school.

Yet somehow I now study sciences and maths - my most hated subjects in school.

I would have loved history if I was being taught the type of history I wanted to learn about. We were only taught recent British history (going back only as far as the late 1700s) and WW1. It's other cultures history I care more for and I've done a lot of independent study over the past eight years.

my favorite subjects in school were math and science, but i'm pretty bad at both of them ?\_(ツ)_/?
if you count music as a subject, then that's definitely my favorite!

As an elementary teacher, my favorite to teach is science since as of now there isn't much of a set curriculum on how to teach it, just the standards that should be met. It provides for many kinesthetic opportunities.

I've been out of school for a while, but my favorite subjects were always English and language. So, I voted for Language Arts!

although my actually favorite subject is music/music theory, history is a close second for me :)

all but language arts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh but math is my favourite.

Last edited:
HISTORY!!! It is what I majored in when I went to college! <3

Back