• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is Your Current Nintendo Wishlist?

I think the problem for me is that I never really manage to HAVE much of a Nintendo wishlist. I only end up wanting a handful of games per console they put out. The 3DS is the only exception so far, where I can actually count more than 10 games I either already own or am looking forward to getting. I'm... really blah on Nintendo. They just don't do it for me :x

When I'm done slogging through my backlog, I wanna pick up~
Story of Seasons
POSSIBLY Tomodachi Life, not sure yet
Radiant Historia
Bravely Default (and its sequel!)
that one One Piece game whose name I totally forgot ><
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
The World Ends With You
p much all the Phoenix Wright / Professor Layton games, since I haven't played them yet

I'm just 1 or 2 items missing to complete your list! :eek: However i am really looking for a King Dedede amiibo (Preferably a European one) he's hard to find! But i have got a lot of stuff people dream of so i shouldn't complain :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the problem for me is that I never really manage to HAVE much of a Nintendo wishlist. I only end up wanting a handful of games per console they put out. The 3DS is the only exception so far, where I can actually count more than 10 games I either already own or am looking forward to getting. I'm... really blah on Nintendo. They just don't do it for me :x

When I'm done slogging through my backlog, I wanna pick up~
Story of Seasons
POSSIBLY Tomodachi Life, not sure yet
Radiant Historia
Bravely Default (and its sequel!)
that one One Piece game whose name I totally forgot ><
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
The World Ends With You
p much all the Phoenix Wright / Professor Layton games, since I haven't played them yet

Do not buy Tomodachi Life! It is fun if you do want to have something to do as a quick break or something but it is not designed as a game to be played non-stop. It's more meant to be checked once a day becouse there isn't much to do after your first visit every day. I bought it becouse i thought it was fun to play sometime but i got bored quickly, now i wish i downloaded Luigi's Mansion 2.

Last edited:
Wishlist~:
1: Rosalina amiibo
2: Gold mario amiibo
3: Princess peach and Toad special edition wii remotes
4: Special edition animal crossing new leaf 3ds xl
5: Villager amiibo
6: Kirby amiibo
7: Zelda amiibo
And thats about it... Most of them are amiibo's... eheheh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just 1 or 2 items missing to complete your list! :eek: However i am really looking for a King Dedede amiibo (Preferably a European one) he's hard to find! But i have got a lot of stuff people dream of so i shouldn't complain :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do not buy Tomodachi Life! It is fun if you do want to have something to do as a quick break or something but it is not designed as a game to be played non-stop. It's more meant to be checked once a day becouse there isn't much to do after your first visit every day. I bought it becouse i thought it was fun to play sometime but i got bored quickly, now i wish i downloaded Luigi's Mansion 2.

I have to agree with that. Its like that PBG said, its more of a app that you check daily than a ''game'' that you ''play''. I wish I got Luigi's Mansion instead of Tomodachi Life too... I played it with my friend on multiplayer and it seems really enjoyable to play. Lesson to everyone<3

Wishlist~:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to agree with that. Its like that PBG said, its more of a app that you check daily than a ''game'' that you ''play''. I wish I got Luigi's Mansion instead of Tomodachi Life too... I played it with my friend on multiplayer and it seems really enjoyable to play. Lesson to everyone<3

Yeah i just figured out that Luigi's Mansion has online... Now i'm really screwed xD

Wishlist~:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both games (mainly got Luigi's Mansion because it was one of the Cyber deals on the eshop a few months ago) and Tomodachi Life cause it looked cute and quirky. I personally enjoy both games as they are very different, but in terms of Tomodachi Life it takes a very specific kind of audience to enjoy it. Many people think it's dumb or really boring. I like it cause I like funny little quirky things (like my Rosalina Mii married my favourite sports star Mii, my friends Mii had a dream when we were all worshipping the NES lol, during a girls night at the cafe we were all talking about what a hunk Luigi was xD... etc. etc.)

I love Luigi's Mansion too, sucking up ghosts with a vacuum (the poltergust), the online scarescraper and tiptoeing around haunted mansions is bundles of fun too.

It's basically all up to what kind of games you prefer wacky, silly, open ended games with no real goal in the end (tomodachi Life), or a structured level based game with bosses and a final goal (Luigi's Mansion).

Last edited:
I kind of want a WiiU. Otherwise I really want Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3DS.:D

My wishlist;

Majora's Mask 3DS
Fantasy Life
$10 eshop card so I can buy Dr. Mario
An amiibo (don't have any yet.... but I am considering picking up Pikachu or Zelda)

I hope to pick up a couple of these things this weekend :)

My wishlist;

Majora's Mask 3DS
Fantasy Life
$10 eshop card so I can buy Dr. Mario
An amiibo (don't have any yet.... but I am considering picking up Pikachu or Zelda)

I hope to pick up a couple of these things this weekend :)

You should look up which amiibo you can use in the most games, i think Yoshi and Mario would be the best choices. But if you want them becouse you like the figure, why not? For example, Villager can not be used that much in games and is besides it's rarity close to be worthless.

Last edited:
Wonderful 101 and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse are probably the 2 games I want most. (Not counting the new Fire Emblem whenever that comes out.)
I also want a bunch of amiibos, but mostly Villager, Pit, Robin, and Lucina.

Got Wonderful 101 today and am enjoying it. :)

You should look up which amiibo you can use in the most games, i think Yoshi and Mario would be the best choices. But if you want them becouse you like the figure, why not? For example, Villager can not be used that much in games and is besides it's rarity close to be worthless.

Interesting. To be honest, I only have a 3DS XL so I can't use the amiibo functionality until Nintendo releases an adaptor. I just want to grab at least one amiibo before they are totally sold out everywhere. As far as versatility goes, are there any others beyond Yoshi and Mario that you would recommend? I was initially drawn to Pikachu and Zelda simply because I main them in Smash. :)

Speaking of which... does anyone have any idea when that adaptor will be released? That would also be on my wishlist.

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL. Still thinking if I should give in to those scalpers on Amazon/eBay who's selling them at ridiculous prices.

Well, looking through my Wishlist on the 3DS eShop, I want;
Tomodatchi Life
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Metroid
Kid Icarus
and Super Monkey Ball..

Buuuttt, I also really want a WiiU, along with;
Mario Kart 8
Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
Zelda: Wind Waker
ZeldaU whenever that comes out

And prolly others that I can't think of off the top of my head.
I just want Nintendo to take all my money, basically.

Interesting. To be honest, I only have a 3DS XL so I can't use the amiibo functionality until Nintendo releases an adaptor. I just want to grab at least one amiibo before they are totally sold out everywhere. As far as versatility goes, are there any others beyond Yoshi and Mario that you would recommend? I was initially drawn to Pikachu and Zelda simply because I main them in Smash. :)

Speaking of which... does anyone have any idea when that adaptor will be released? That would also be on my wishlist.

Well, Pikachu and Zelda are easy to get in the US so you do not have to worry about them, other useful amiibo are: Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Rosalina and Bowser (Those can be used in at least 3 to 4 amiibo games.

I ordered Mario Party 6 yesterday, so I can take that off of my wishlist. :)

Ok here's my Nintendo Wishlist:
-Pokemon Heartgold
-Pokemon White 2
-Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons
-Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
-Harvest Moon: A Tale Between Towns
-Harvest Moon: A New Beggining
-Pokemon Crystal
-Pokemon Gold
-Pokemon Ruby
-Pokemon Sapphire
-Pokemon Emerald