• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is Your Current Nintendo Wishlist?

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I'm sure we all have a Nintendo Wishlist of some sort and I'm curious as to what you guys wished you had! So, feel free to post your list! ^.^ It can be anywhere from a Wii U to a 3DS, to games, Amiibo, cases, or even old classic systems and games!

Here's my current Wishlist:

High Priority
Story of Seasons (Will Download from eshop on release date!!!)
Smash Bros Luigi Amiibo
Smash Bros Mario Amiibo
Smash Bros (Can't decide between the Wii U or 3DS version *help!*)

Lesser Priority
Captian Toad Treasure Tracker (looks like a cute game, but I don't have the money or the gotta have it now feeling)
Jiggypuff Amiibo (Huge maybe depends on how I feel when it's officialy announced and how it looks)
Mario Kart Super Circuit (Wii U virtual console, wish it was on 3DS and I find it a bit pricey)

In my Dreams
Original Gameboy
GameCube Controller(s) (to use with my old Wii)
Gamecube Memory Cards (same as above)
Luigi's Mansion (Original GC Version)
Pokemon Yellow (Huge Pokemon fan and I was just a baby when the first ones came out)
Pokemon Crystal
Mario Kart: Double Dash (huge Mario Kart fan! Only don't own some version of the GBA and GC ones)
Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing (Original GC version as I have all other versions since)

Last edited:
Wonderful 101 and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse are probably the 2 games I want most. (Not counting the new Fire Emblem whenever that comes out.)
I also want a bunch of amiibos, but mostly Villager, Pit, Robin, and Lucina.

Xenoblade X & 3D
Yoshi's Wolly World
Kirby & Rainbow Curse

Robin, Charizard, and Super Mario series Bowser Amiibo, and Pac Man is a slight possibility.
Red New 3DS, unless they start pumping out special designs like the 3DS has.

I also sorta want a GBA Micro so I can futz with the old GBA games I already have but with that small design + backlit screen... *salivates*

I'd really like the WiiU GameCube adapter with one of those White smash controllers but I don't think that'll be happening. It doesn't seem worth it for me.

I'm looking forward to most of the upcoming releases so I won't bother mentioning them all. Zelda U, Yoshi's Woolly World and Splatoon are the ones I'll probably try to buy on day-1 regardless of reviews etc. (Especially Zelda + Yoshi which I expect I'll enjoy by default)

Other than that:

Wii U
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
- Pikmin 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

3DS
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Braverly Default
- Tetris Ultimate (I like Tetris)
- Final Fantasy: Theaterim (whatever it's called)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Wii (I didn't own a Wii, so the games are still new/relevant for me on Wii U)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (the slightly above retail price is worth it for a physical copy IMO)
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Kirby's New Adventure
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Xenoblade Chronicles (because I think I would rather have the Wii version than handheld)

Amiibo
- Yoshi (Mario Party release)
- Megaman
- Link
- Zelda
- Samus + Zero Suit
- Diddy + Donkey Kong
- Pikachu

I kinda only want them for display purposes because they're my more favored characters and look nice. I only own Yoshi, Kirby and Sheik thus far. Amiibo aren't really a high priority for me though, more of an 'impulse buy' where I won't be too disappointed if I never actually find a certain one (like Zero Suit and Megaman which I don't expect to ever own)

I'm also looking to replace my Gamecube, DS, Gameboy/GBA libraries at some point, though they're not high priority for me as I would rather buy newer games that I've not played yet.

When my family was moving house a few years ago we got robbed. Obviously, a lot of our stuff was already packed into boxes at the time (for the thieves convince) and one of the boxes that was taken had all my Gamecube, DS, GB/GBA games and my GB, GBC + GBA in it.

I've still got the DS and Gamecube since they were stored separately. The only games I still actually have though are the disc for Donkey Konga (which was in the Gamecube) and Pokemon Ruby which was misplaced in another box (I disliked Gen III though, so this was pretty much an extra "f*** you" for it to be the only game to survive).

So yea...Those are all now on my 'Nintendo wishlist'.

Wii U:
Pikmin 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy

3DS:
Majora's Mask 3D

Legacy:
2x Gameboy color
Pokemon Red, Blue, Silver, and Gold

3DS
Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
Fire Emblem IF

Low Priority 3DS
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright

Last edited:
GAME BOY PLAYER for the Gamecube. ;-; If I could find one of these for a not-insane price I'd be on it. I also have a GB Advance though, I just cannot stand batteries and sold all my games long ago. But if I had a GB Player there's a few I would definitely buy back.

There are a few Gamecube games I'm looking for such as;
Pikmin 2
Luigis Mansion
a few Harvest Moons I'm missing

And a couple N64 games that I'd love to get back. Especially HM 64.

As for newer stuff, I'm excited for Story of Seasons. I pre-ordered yesterday though so all that's left is the waiting (ie. stalking the mailbox from release day on). c:

As of now, highest on my list is Majora's Mask 3D and one of the new 3DS XLs.

I'm also looking to collect as many of the rare amiibos as possible.

Right now the main game I want is Story of Seasons. I've been waiting for a good Harvest Moon type of game to hit the 3DS for awhile now.

I haven't heard of Story Of Seasons but that's probably because I never pay much attention to Nintendo in general (I'm a Sony gal); I only just got my 3DS this January so I'm not really up on what all's good and what's not, yet, but my game wishlist currently consists of the following:

Persona Q (bless. bless bless bless)
Bravely Default (and its subsequent sequels)
MAYBE the Etrian Odyssey series games; I have the first one but have yet to play it
The World Ends With You (shhhhh don't start with me lmao)
Radiant Historia (looks neat to me)
The Phoenix Wright games
The Professor Layton games
Miscellaneous titles like Zero Escape and some of the SMT games

Amoobi's
Kirby and The Rainbow Curse
Mario Party 10
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door ( let a friend barrow it and they moved across the world fckn rip)

Wii (I play gamecube games on my wii mostly):
Donkey Konga + Drums

3ds / ds:
Mario Golf
Pokemon Art academy

General Merchandise:
Mario Kart 64 karts (Mario, Ghost Mario, Luigi, Toad, Wario, Bowser, Donkey Kong) (Attached)
Knex Mario Kart Bowsers castle set [x]
Pokemon Cyndaquil Plushie

That's all I can think of, for now anyway!

Attachments

• mariocartlogo.jpg
    mariocartlogo.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • the new Fire Emblem game when it comes out
  • Xenoblade 3D
  • Majora's Mask 3D
  • Fantasy Life
  • Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright
  • The Legend of Zelda 3D

Wii (I play gamecube games on my wii mostly):
Mario Party 6
Donkey Konga + Drums

3ds / ds:
Mario Golf
Pokemon Art academy

General Merchandise:
Mario Kart 64 karts (Mario, Ghost Mario, Luigi, Toad, Wario, Bowser, Donkey Kong) (Attached)
Knex Mario Kart Bowsers castle set [x]
Pokemon Cyndaquil Plushie

That's all I can think of, for now anyway!

I love those MK 64 Karts super neat! Also love the K'nex track! I was big into K'nex when I was younger as I never had Lego. I never knew K'nex made Nintendo related sets super cool!

Last edited:
These are not just items on my wishlist... These are items I have preordered from my wish list.

New Nintendo 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Pack x2 SOLD OUT

Nintendo Wii U
Mario Party 10 amiibo Mixer Pack - Mario, Toad, Bowser & Luigi SOLD OUT

amiibo
Bowser - Super Mario Collection Still available at the time of posting
Peach - Super Mario Collection SOLD OUT
Yoshi - Super Mario Collection Still available at the time of posting
Toad - Super Mario Collection SOLD OUT
Robin - Super Smash Bros. Collection SOLD OUT
Lucina - Super Smash Bros. Collection SOLD OUT
Pac-Man - Super Smash Bros. Collection SOLD OUT
Charizard - Super Smash Bros. Collection x2 SOLD OUT
Wario - Super Smash Bros. Collection x2 Still available at the time of posting
Ness - Super Smash Bros. Collection SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Persona Q
I bought the Persona Q Limited Edition 3DS a few days ago thinking that it came with the game. I was wrong.

Here is my Nintendo wishlist (in no particular order).

Wii U Games (higher priority):

- Kirby & The Rainbow Curse
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Splatoon (this is probably my most wanted announced Wii U game)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Star Fox
- Legend of Zelda

Wii U Games (lower priority):

- Mario Party 10
- NES Remix Pack

3DS Games (higher priority):

- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Fantasy Life

3DS Games (lower priority):

- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton
- Codename S.T.E.A.M (I might buy this game at some point, but if i'm going to buy it, the max i'd probably pay for it is $20)
- Sonic Generations
- Rayman Origins
- Crosswords Plus (Why not? It's only about $5 on Amazon, and I like crosswords.)
- Rune Factory 4 (This is a big maybe. I'm still trying to determine whether this game is good or not.)

GameCube:

- Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
- Mario Party 5
- Wario's World
- Kirby Air Ride
- Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door

Amiibos:

- Pac-Man Amiibo
- Villager Amiibo (I still don't have one and I really, REALLY want one!)
- Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo

@Holla: If you don't mind answering, what is Story of Seasons about, and what do you do in the game? I've seen it on websites, though I never actually looked into it, but i'm curious as to what the game is about and what you do.

my wishlist at the moment includes:
Majora's Mask 3D
Story of Seasons
that Hatsune Miku rhythm game i have no shame.

@Holla: If you don't mind answering, what is Story of Seasons about, and what do you do in the game? I've seen it on websites, though I never actually looked into it, but i'm curious as to what the game is about and what you do.

Well, the name Story of Seasons is misleading for many people. It's actually part of the Harvest Moon series, which many people have heard of before. It's just that this time around a different company took over the English localization of the game and Harvest Moon is copyrighted by the old localization company hence the fact why it's not called Harvest Moon: Story of Seasons.

To basically summarize the Harvet Moon games you live a very casual farming life and the main plot line (which is often pretty loose) is different in every game. Besides farming crops, animals etc. there's contests to enter, and you can even date/marry your favourite bachelor or Bachelorette. It's just a cute relaxing game kinda lol how Animal Crossing is relaxing.

Last edited:
Back