what is ur fave condiment ? 🥚

Hot sauce! I'm a big fan of spicy. Mayo is a close second though.

Mayo is so good! Can’t beat a classic. It’s a key ingredient in tuna salad and deviled eggs, which are some of my favorite foods. As for other condiments, I really like garlic aioli to put on a sandwich or dip things in. I’m also partial to ranch dressing and honey mustard. Blue cheese is good for dipping hot wings in! Excellent conversation starter mog ☺️

Top 5 (that I can think of):
1. OIL AND VINEGAR!!!!!
2. PARMESAN GARLIC SAUCE!!!!!
3. Garlic butter sauce
4. Soy sauce
5. BBQ sauce
Honorable mention: Worcestershire sauce. I’ve had it in chex mix which is AMAZING but I don’t know what it tastes like by itself. I bet it’s amazing though and would beat parmesan sauce.

Honestly, I dislike most condiments. I have a very strong aversion to vinegar and most condiments have vinegar so I can't stand them. Yes, that means I eat burgers etc. with no ketchup or mustard like a loser 😝 and I almost never eat salad because all salad dressings are disgusting and why would I eat plain lettuce?

Idk if it counts as a condiment but I do like chili oil. I make it at home by putting red chili flakes in a jar of olive oil.

Ranch! I like it on fries, chicken nuggets, strips and, sandwiches, and on pizza I also like hot sauce, I like food that makes me feel something. mayo is good too though.

I'm not huge on sauce condiments honestly, but my favorite dry condiment/spice would have to be black pepper. I put that on a lot of my food!

stop lying to yourself mayonnaise is awful unless it's spicy mayo then that is very very good

i don't reach for condiments often but if i do it's most likely going to be ranch, but NOT the store stuff. it has to be ranch from a pizza or wing place. hidden valley could never ✨

Sriracha but I have recently started making my own Tartare sauce when I have fish and chips and that is godly

Back