What is the "theme" of your town? Pics?

My town, Zingzang, has... no theme! Heh. Or maybe "organized chaos". I went for a natural (not city-like) sort of feel, with narrow and winding paths, lots of trees and flowers. Nothing is symmetrical! (I like things to be on the unpredictable side.) PWPs include the windmill, fountain, flower arch, picnic area, cafe, hammock, wisteria trellis, geyser, stonehenge, zen garden, zen bell and rice racks. Here's the town map, as seen on a sign, recently erected. I love the meandering river. Light green spots indicate the locations of PWPs.

newleaf-mapofzingzang.jpg

And here's a snapshot to show the... general mayhem? ;)

newleaf-lovemypath.jpg

I like the idea of "organized chaos"! I think yours reminds me most of the original GameCube version, except with that New Leaf twist. Love it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm attempting to make a town with zen in the south side of my town, and modern in the north, or something like that (possibly vice versa). Also, I will be making an area with the campsite and cafe towards the northwest. The PWP element will not be added until I get all the PWPs (or the majority, I'm sure it's difficult). No pics yet, as well...it's really far from finished.

Your town sounds... Almost exactly how I'd planned mine! I'd put in a European-style city-like North where the Train Station and *hopefully* the Town Hall would be. The south of the river would be a Japanese garden. In an open area, I would've opened a park/campsite.

Back