• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is something you wish you could do in Animal Crossing?

That's a gret idea! ACNH needs more multiplayer interactions than simply net-slapping each other
I think one of the best online features in ACNL though was the global, random multiplayer. It's fun just playing with random people online on Tortimer Island and on the switch I guess you could actually add each other if that was a feature. Of course though I'm sure there will be plenty of hackers and trolls, although most people online seemed nice and you can just say no to free stuff from hackers

I think one of the best online features in ACNL though was the global, random multiplayer. It's fun just playing with random people online on Tortimer Island and on the switch I guess you could actually add each other if that was a feature. Of course though I'm sure there will be plenty of hackers and trolls, although most people online seemed nice and you can just say no to free stuff from hackers
Yeah but I think the reason they arent doing it sadly is because of all those mean people. I remember Nintendo kept saying NEVER to give out your friend code yet everyone still did... It was a great feature but I seriously dont see them bringing it back which is a shame :(

In all main AC games to have the power to kick out villagers whenever and buy any kind of hybrid without breeding them.

buy any kind of hybrid without breeding them.
That's actually something I've been thinking about for a while, now. Only I think it's something that should be earned by breeding these hybrids, and making a profit from them. It could be a small, little stock market or something. Have the Nooklings (or Nooky Boy, himself) take note of your hybrid breeding, have them suggest you breed more; maybe your character could make a chart of which combination produces which offspring, and the Nook family could breed and sale these hybrids at their store.

Honestly the majority of what I want just has to do with villager interaction as a whole. I want to be able to hug my villagers (especially bianca), ride a ferris wheel with them, sing karaoke with them, play silly carnival games with them, play video games with them, etc.

I know the dialogue gets brought up a lot as needing improvement but I think adding more expressive interactions or even mini-games as a whole would also greatly help tbh, just make them feel more like actual friends I guess?

I think the ability to play the game 360-wide would be nice like you would in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Also would like the ability to rotate buildings/houses.

The ability to play as an animal! That's what I thought AC would be before I actually played the series. It'd be so cool to be able to pick what species, and be able to customise how your character looks from colours to spots, stripes, eyes, etc.

I wish you could customize the hourly tunes once you reach a certain milestone in the game. For example, maybe I could change the 6 p.m. music to Wild World/City Folk's 6 p.m. theme, the 7 p.m. tune to New Leaf, the 8 p.m. tune to GameCube, and so on. Maybe there could even be a random shuffle mode, so you'd get different songs each day.

I just want to have the option to play as an animal character.

I wanna interact with the items around me, but I alsl want my villagers to react after you say, build a pitball seed,

Like if they are mearby and see a fellow Villager fall into one, I want their dialogue to be like *I saw that, where did you get those, is that your idea of a prank?" or close to that. then maybe avoid you till you drop the seeds.

Or if you get stung often, your villagers say something like "Again, or havent ypu learned your lesson, do you like getting wasps angry*

Same goes for if ypu whack your villagers, the ones watching be little ypu for being rude, and maybe avoid you till you drop your net that day.

I haven't read any of the other posts so sorry in advance if I'm repeating information, but I'd love more multiplayer options. It's cool to visit friends' islands and look around but after about 2 minutes of that, it gets sort of boring. I guess you can play hide and seek, but it's hard to do because you can't tilt the viewpoint of the island. Speaking of which, being able to do that would be awesome. That way you could see behind buildings and use every inch of your island as you please!

So, I saw someone on Twitter share a pic of what they were doing with thier acnh copy, and it made me realize something...

It would be so fun to wake up one day and find a rare giant crop to sell for bells or give to an NPC when they visit for a special item.
Like, maybe 9 crops have to be planted together 3x3 for the small chance of it happening when they mature. Maybe the chance is slightly higher in spring.

Gamecube Animal Crossing had games within the game, in the form of the (single player) NES games.

New Horizons lets villagers come visit you in your house, and every time they want to play the high low guessing game.

What if they mashed these 2 ideas together, and allowed you to play some other simple games (Chess, Checkers, Pong, etc.) with your villager neighbors? Essentially just playing games vs. the computer, but you'd have to buy a table and chess board and a villager could come sit with you to play to chess, etc.

Back