• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What if? (And hear me out)

jakeypride

Bells
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
What if in the next main AC you'll be able to transfer over the houses and shops you've made in happy home designer? Or possibly even just the villagers or maybe even use the cards to pick your villagers.

It would be neat but also it would exclude some people so probay not going to happen. Love the idea of picking villagers with amiibo cards though!

I prefer to start from scratch, but will be really great idea if we can use back the same amiibo cards.

Perhaps if the campsite returns, you can use your amiibo cards to make the villager camp?

I'm still wondering if some of the new features in HHD are in part a test for new functions in the next full AC game. Maybe we could invite villagers to live in our town and enter their yards as a separate instance (like we do now when we enter their houses in AC:NL). Maybe we could invite/design for extra villagers in the Happy Home showcase. Maybe we could design homes for the special NPCs (a room in the Town Hall for Isabelle, something for the Nooks and for Lyle above Nook's homes, a back room for Luna, etc.). And maybe part of our regular deco could be the ceiling and curtain features. So many possibilities! :D

Perhaps if the campsite returns, you can use your amiibo cards to make the villager camp?

That would be really nice~

The idea of transferring villager homes would be cool too, especially because you can do some neat things with the exteriors. Much better than the current villager house exteriors.

But it sounds too cool for Nintendo xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still wondering if some of the new features in HHD are in part a test for new functions in the next full AC game. Maybe we could invite villagers to live in our town and enter their yards as a separate instance (like we do now when we enter their houses in AC:NL). Maybe we could invite/design for extra villagers in the Happy Home showcase. Maybe we could design homes for the special NPCs (a room in the Town Hall for Isabelle, something for the Nooks and for Lyle above Nook's homes, a back room for Luna, etc.). And maybe part of our regular deco could be the ceiling and curtain features. So many possibilities! :D

I hope so, many of these new features are really nice and should be implemented in future installments of the main series.

I feel like the amiibos might be able to be used in a possible main game. With the amiibos, Nintendo can make it seem like it's so much nicer you can get the villagers you want instantly {not being random/waiting long periods of time} but the catch is they make more money when people go out to buy the cards. Since it's a way for them to make more off us, I see that possible

I don't think it'd be possible to transfer over anything else though if the main game comes out on the wii u {though I could be wrong}, still a nice idea though!

It's a cool idea! I would just like it if we had a little bit more say in their houses! I try so hard to keep them looking nice but my efforts are wasted T-T

While I doubt this will be the case, it would be interesting if the features introduced in this game would stay in the new game, and we could continue to make use of the amiibo cards. Naturally, with a normal AC title with a normal map, there would be more of a limit as to how many villagers can be on there, but maybe they could make a small increase on that limit, make the map a little bigger, etc.

While I doubt this will be the case, it would be interesting if the features introduced in this game would stay in the new game, and we could continue to make use of the amiibo cards. Naturally, with a normal AC title with a normal map, there would be more of a limit as to how many villagers can be on there, but maybe they could make a small increase on that limit, make the map a little bigger, etc.

I really like the map size in HHD

Back