What greetings or catch phrases have you taught your villagers?

greeting: everyone says "ey yo".

catch phrase, i have assigned a different herb to everyone.
cyrano - basil
freya - sorrel
tangy - sage
just to share a few i can remember.

Omd haha I taught Peanut "ogenki desu ka?" since I couldn't think of what else :p

Edit: I also had Freckles saying "va va vroom" once when she was in my town xD again, I didn't know what to have her say...

Last edited:
Ankha's greeting is ' Mummyz everyone' and i taught tammy to say 'Tammytaz' as a catch phrase haha. Oh and Rod says 'Rodeo' as a catch phrase.

Last edited:
Today Lobo asked me for a new catchphrase. I gave him "in bed," with the immature kid I am. "Yo, Katie. What're you doing? In bed?"

Thanks to me, Chief says "Ow ow ooooh!" and Dotty says "What's up, doc?" Just started the game on 1/1/2014 and they're the only ones who've asked so far.

Sydney says "Lol!" to greet people.
For the most part I keep it simple and nice, but in my old town I told Tammi to say "buals" >_____> and then Olivia adopted that catchphrase and then they both said "uh-huh" >_> <_<
I like keeping their catchphrases the same, but I see some people with some really profane stuff.

I've changed most of my villagers to have the catchphrase Alons-y. (doctor who love there)
As for greetings.. I have some saying "Uh oh......", " well well well ". "Oh...it's you.." Things like that... I think it's funny anyway... ^^

Bunnie says "Ayyyyyy lmao," Julian says "yaaaaaaaaaaas," and Whitney says "Not you again."

My favorites are Mathilda's "NO POOFTERS!" (Monty python reference) Shari's "bootyscoot" (which she taught Knox) and Deidre's "HEaDLigHts" (it wouldn't fit in all caps). Oh, and Freckles "jello shots WOO!"

I gave Lolly the catchphrase, "I'm so cute" because I was looking at her and thought she was so cute, but my battery died and the catchphrase died with it.

The only notable one for me is that I've taught Stitches the greeting "hug attack!" - he's a stuffed animal, pretty much, so I thought it suited.

I usually have all of my villagers start their conversations with "THANKS OBAMA" and with a catchphrase of "lmfao" because it makes everything seem funny lol

Back