What games do you regret buying?

I bought a Nancy Drew game for the DS. I have absolutely no idea what the storyline was, but I know I won't ever play it again.

I bought a Nancy Drew game for the DS. I have absolutely no idea what the storyline was, but I know I won't ever play it again.

I used to have that game, I think I remember enjoying it but it was way too short

tomodachi life. i got to excited and made an impulse purchase. it's still cute to play but i think man i could've bought kirby triple deluxe................

tomodachi life. i got to excited and made an impulse purchase. it's still cute to play but i think man i could've bought kirby triple deluxe................

Everyone seems to really regret buying Tomodachi Life but I just ordered it, I think I'll enjoy it though

I think people don't realize what a slow game Tomodatchi is either. It's like so leisure you'll take a whole year to get your Apartment Building anywhere. I can see why it's a turn off though. I see more hate for it now than I see love amongst the community, which is the opposite of what the game news websites say of course lol

Nintendogs plus Cats for 3DS. I bought it with hopes it would remind of the days I enjoyed playing the originals on DS, but no it hasn't. I've only played it a total of maybe 5 times and have no real desire to get into it.

At first it looked good but meh, I'd rather have that money now to go towards the next games that I really want. Which are Pokemon Alpha Sapphire coming out this Novemeber, and Story of Seasons (Harvest Moon) also coming out soon. Oh well, maybe I'll get into Nintendogs again but I kinda doubt it.

Everyone seems to really regret buying Tomodachi Life but I just ordered it, I think I'll enjoy it though

It's fun in moderation. If you expect to play it like Animal Crossing or any other game, then you'll be disappointed. If you don't mind just sitting there watching things happen mostly on their own, then you're good.

Diddy kong racing DS. I got it used and theres no deleting save files. Besides that, its just a bad rehash of mariokark 7. You can have airplanes for some reason

Last edited:
Diddy kong racing DS. I got it used and theres no deleting save files. Besides that, its just a bad rehash of mariokark 7. You can have airplanes for some reason

Diddy Kong Racing DS came out 4 years before MK7.
And the original came out 14 years before MK7

New Super Mario Bros. 2. I'm absolutely terrible at it. I can't get past a certain level (I don't remeber which, I haven't played it in so long). It was a waste of $40. I know it's not the game's fault though, I just wish I thought more before buying it.

Last edited:
Tomodachi life

i mean really, I could have bought milkshakes for a week with that money :c

The Sims 3 Pets. The Sims 3 is glitchy enough but that one was so bad I had to uninstall it :/ $20 wasted, and I bought a digital version so I couldn't even sell it.

I regret buying Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition ; A ; Went back to Modern Warfare 3 for the ps3 ; w;

Back