What games are you addicted to and never stop playing?

I've been switching between Animal Crossing, Pokemon X, Rune Factory 4, and Fire Emblem Awakening

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Kingdom Hearts. :p

Finally got bored of Pokemon X and New Leaf.

Usually it's New Leaf, but I don't think I've shut my DS off once since I got Bravely Default.

Besides Animal Crossing, I also play Black ops 2 and GTA 5. :D And Sims 3 if I want to build.

I've been playing the crap out of Borderlands 2 recently. I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I have a lot of free time this semester, and nothing really to do.

Used to play Battlefield 3 religiously, now I guess my addiction is to Animal Crossing New Leaf somehow. Dropped it a few months ago and now I'm playing it daily.

GTA 5 is awesome when there are a bunch of us :D That's my teammate who likes to drop my car on the top of buildings...Lol and yes, I'm inside.

image.jpg

I always find myself coming back to Uncharted 3, never get tired of the online multiplayer.

Gosh I am waiting forever for GTA 5 to release in PC form...afterall Assasin Creed 4 make me addicted and can't stop playing but I miss the feature to kill random citizen xD AHHH GTA 5!!

And can't stop playing ACNL and Professor Layton Miracle Mask <3

Kancolle~ Kantai Collection! The latest online browser game in Japan~ if you have been on Pixiv, you'd have seen the fanart.

Well it would have to be Animal crossing new leaf! This game is so frigging addicting gahh
Just very recently, I have started pokemon x too and I can't stop playing it ><

Team Fortress 2

I wouldn't care that I have 800+ hours logged on it if I didn't suck at it

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Uh
Yeah

Back