• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What food are you craving?

I want a ****ing hamburger UGH

I'm getting one tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings I don't care if they have wings I'm DYING for a hamburger.

pick n mix candy will probs be getting some bc spoop night.

also now i really want ramen but yeah guess i gotta munch chicken ugh

Sausages.no idea why as I generally don't like/eat that much meat. But I could go for the jumbo sausages my local chips shop sells.
Also some cheese and onion frys. They're just cheese/onion/potato covered in breadcrumbs and fried, also sold by the chip shop.
Think I've sorted Friday nights dinner...

At the moment I would actually like a bagel with cream cheese and some tea to be honest! ^-^

I blame you and your name! ;P

im craving the orange candy but i can't solve the riddle
(no but i literally don't even know where to start)

Stuff from Taco Bell maybe? Also, a sandwich too, perhaps!

Just had dinner and now craving for dessert. :/
Kind of want something cold. Either a refrigerated chocolate eclaire or chipwich. mmmm. <3

everyone here has made me want everything.. I really, really want a bagel with cream cheese, some nice tea, tacos, pizza, and a tofu scramble burrito with bacon in it.. omg.. chicken nuggets.. also hugs. and some cuddles. I really just want everything now. I blame being sick. and all of you. omg.

I had pizza earlier, now I'm craving a five-cheese baked penne with garlic bread. :cool:

some bacon sandwiches, or some deviled eggs ... my mom's making both at the moment, who knew. :V

Back