• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What First Ps3 Games Should I Get?

I would wait for LittleBigPlanet 2, and get that when it comes out in January. Other games that you might find good would be the Call of Duty series, the Unchartered series, and Metal Gear Solid. Those are great games for action and adventure.

Wardi96 said:
I would wait for LittleBigPlanet 2, and get that when it comes out in January. Other games that you might find good would be the Call of Duty series, the Unchartered series, and Metal Gear Solid. Those are great games for action and adventure.
Are they adding features to lbp 2?

DarthGohan1 said:
Wardi96 said:
you can create a larger array of game-types, there's new tools, AI bots for puzzles and the like, and all the stuff from 1 is going to be "imported" to 2.

oh, and new stuff to dress up your sack-person. that's always worth it. :3

Psychonaut said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Wardi96 said:
you can create a larger array of game-types, there's new tools, AI bots for puzzles and the like, and all the stuff from 1 is going to be "imported" to 2.

Yup, you pretty much summed it all up.

Wardi96 said:
Psychonaut said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Wardi96 said:

Yup, you pretty much summed it all up.
No major changes= not buying.

Back