Votes: 63 24.8%
  • 11 - innocent eyes

Votes: 26 10.2%
  • 12 - eggy eyes

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • 13 - bead / pacman eyes

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
I normally go for 13! But depending if they add new styles, I can always try them and also 4a, 6b ooo and 12b looks cool!
So I might just stick with my useally eyes... Depends what mood I'm in haha (◍︎ ?꒳` ◍︎)b

I actually thought of you when I got to placing and labeling 13 haha, "this one's for moo!"

2 with the eyebrows, I never use guides and I answer the questions honestly and I?ve always ended up with that look, and I?ve always liked it. But I really like 7 too...

I?ll probably go with the eyebrows because the emotions are so much more expressive with eyebrows.

I'm going to be using 3, the one with eyelashes up. My favorite eyes were always 1 before, but 3 has become my new favorite.

I?m really surprised 13 is getting so few votes?I was always under the impression they were close to being the most popular! :eek:

I intend to make more than one character if it's not a hassle to do so, so I'd use different eyes for different characters, but I'm partial to #4 and #12 for my "main" character. It has always kind of bugged me a little that your character's looking off to the side with most of the eye options, so I like #4 and #12 for looking straight ahead. I'm more partial to the #12 with the eyelashes since it's new, but I'll have to see how it looks in-game on the character model before I know for sure whether it's what I want for the long haul.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try out 2, 6, 7 and 11, but I'll probably change it up a bit until I get all the hairstyles and settle on something I like.

i chose 1, but if i choose to switch things around, the closest i'd get to is 11.
i'm very surprised that 10 is so popular. would've thought it would be 1 or 6.

I'll try out 2 and 13! Pacman eyes seem cool.

12 Eggy Eyes!
I saw the eggy eyes on one of the clips out there and thought it looked soo cute, I never considered them before because I always play as a girl, I wonder what the ones with eyelashes will look like; I can't wait to try on all the eyes!

13 were my first ever eyes way back in CF! The girl with the pink hair and the daisy shirt. Wow that feels like so long ago

10 is super cute! But I do also like the classic look of 1.

Not sure. I gotta mess around with it in the customization screen to decide. XD So glad we get that now though and not the talking prompts.

I’ll be picking 10 but switch to 6 when the “vacation juice” hits me lol

Back