Votes: 63 24.8%
  • 11 - innocent eyes

Votes: 26 10.2%
  • 12 - eggy eyes

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • 13 - bead / pacman eyes

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
Turnip eyes are so popular, I'm surprised honestly lol.

#1 or 13 for me

Hmm idk probably 8, 10, or 11? I probably won't change as I play since I tend to keep basic character traits (eye color, hair color) the same as I play.

In every game I've always ended up as number 1, the standard "Villager" they modelled the smash fighter off of. In Pocket Camp I saw those droopy no. 6 eyes for the first time and I'm in love. So glad I get to pick them for this game :)

My main mayor in ACNL has #7, so I'll probably go with those again. 10 is also really nice, though!

I just saw you called 4 “eyelid fold” eyes—is that what those lines are? I thought they (and the ones in 2) were eyebrows! :eek:
Those are itty bitty eyebrows if so!

If you're gonna have brows, you need a respectable pair like Anchovy, Hopper, or Hazel >:-D |:-3

1: anime eyes, I'm boring.

Well then I'm boring too cuz I like turnips and side-eye. Maybe some eggy wired eyes if Brewster is back...

1, 8, 10 and 11 are my favourites. I'll likely switch them around until I figure out which one I like best.

I used to choose eyes #1 until #11 was introduced. Now I'm leaning towards #8.

I thought the eyelid fold were my eyebrows ( I’ve been enlightened ). Wow

They’re still going to be my eyebrows though lol

I really love the look of #10 with eyelashes but that may change when I get the game!!

I like numbers 1, 7, 9 and 10 the most. I'd have to see them on my character to know which one I'd pick for sure, but I'm leaning towards 9 because I've never used them before. Number 1 is sort of my default and I've used number 7 for a male. So it'll probably come down to either 9 or 10, depending on which looks best with my overall look. I don't think I would change my eyes after the initial selection because that just feels like an integral part of the character.

Well, I had #1 female eyes with my first play of ACNL and I changed it to #11 female eyes after I reset my town. I'm thinking I might try out #10 female eyes because they look so cute and are like the best blend of the two eyes I like.

I always go with the number 1 male eyes, but I'd like to give 11 a shot this time around if they look good on my character!

I thought the eyelid fold were my eyebrows ( I?ve been enlightened ). Wow

They?re still going to be my eyebrows though lol

You?re not the only one!
I?ll keep seeing them as eyebrows?they seem a bit too high for lid creases imo.

I normally go for 13! But depending if they add new styles, I can always try them and also 4a, 6b ooo and 12b looks cool!
So I might just stick with my useally eyes... Depends what mood I'm in haha (◍︎ ?꒳` ◍︎)b

either 9 or 10, it all depends on how they look on my character aha

Back