What does your username mean or stand for?

Kinda longer story here:
When I was 12, me and couple of my friends strated playing a browser game called The West. As the name suggests, it was game from the wild west and there was a picture of a trapper on the main screen. Since I was a huge fan of The Simpsons back in the day, this trapper looked like Jebediah Springfield to me, so his name was an instatnt nick for me. But when I was about to enter my nick, I made a typo: Jebedeah. And since then, this typo travels with me across the internet :D

Mine is from a stuffed polar bear that I have (it's not even my favorite stuffed polar bear, I just got it around the time I used this username first) and my two favorite numbers.

Last edited:
I just made mine up when I was in 5th grade. Sometimes I'll change the "Aqua" part of it to different word if the original is somehow taken

Mine is literally my first name, my middle initial, and my last name. I don't really like it though, because people don't realize the 'E' is my middle initial, and instead assume my first name is spelled 'Amye' instead of 'Amy'. Whatever.

Mettaton.gif

self-explanatory

Last edited:
My username is a song lyric;

oh my god your user is "i don't feel like dancing no sir no dancin today" wow brilliant i wouldn't have figured that out

my user is based on my old username, velour. just shortened it bc it was a good username.

My school sign-in. First four letters of last name, first four letters of first name, last three #s of student #. And you all thought I "chri" in "pain" lmao

mine is kinsnuf, which when switched around is snufkin, my favourite fictional character of all time! hes also the guy in my avatar.

Back