What does your username mean or stand for?

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
My name stands for Samantha April 20th.. Worldwide cannibis day!
I've seen some odd name and pretty random names like Idjdgdht. You know who you are :)
What does your name mean or stand for? And if it's just simply your name, what does your name mean?
If you ask me I can look up what your name means for you! ^.^

Last edited:
Mine was a channel

SOON(tm) will be ZeroBrawl
Zero = Character from MegaMan
Brawl = SSBB

Last edited:
Its my name with "bee" added afterward because I thought it sounded cute and I was trying to come up with something quickly.

Just salted caramel lol! My real name is Karmen, so I figured that I would just change the "C" in caramel to "K"

I really liked Animal Crossing: City Folk at the time I created my account. That was the result.

mine means nothing, just two words i thought would sound good together

Mine is a movie reference. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gets it.

nothing really. if you google it a software company comes up. I just like the sound of it. Well part of my username came from the word Xerox because.. idk

Mine because I just adore zebra and call myself a ruler with the zebra

sometime I tell my collection zebra "hi my herd

Mine is probably obvious (or maybe not) I was wanting a Zelda/link related name but at the time the only ones I could think of were gone. So I did linktotheworld as in Link...to the world ;) hadn't realised I could have joined it with a hyphen. Will probably change it at some point, since I've got these seashells so wouldn't have to use my tbt. Will just change it to something else Zelda related I think

Mine is a mistranslation of my name (Samantha) into Japanese. In Middle School that is what I thought it was, but it should actually be SamanSA. I like my version better though, so I stick with it! ^-^

Back