• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does "I'll have to think about it" mean (Villager Move Out)

hunahan

Bells
Daisy Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Eerie Star Potion
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
So I've been waiting for a specific villager to ask me to leave since I need her to go for another move in.

Randomly today, I got pinged and asked, but when I told her it would be ok to move, she replied "Yes, I'll have to think about it."

Is this a refusal, or an acceptance line? I have never seen one this vague as usually when they deny they say specifically that they are staying.

I would just reset and get a new ping to confirm, but I was playing for almost an hour beforehand and have done a lot of things in my town that I would hate to lose unnecessarily...

Does anyone have advice or know what this one means before I do that?

Last edited:
Yes, it is a refusal. You'll have to wait for her to ping next time, I'm afraid. I've had this happen to me and am trying to save more often.

Well I had my Poppy say she was moving on the 20th but also said she would think about it but then she didn't end up moving or talking about it

Hmmm bummer. Guess I'll need to reset. It's certainly faster to lose an hour than it will be to get her to ping again on random luck..

Thanks for the help. Really appreciate the info!

Last edited:
Back