What do your wedding anniversary photos look like?

I love this one dude and I really love the use of the backwards lockers
but uh...
what's with all the urns man?
is that uhh...
is that reese and cyrus' friends and family?

It's holy water dude...or is it?

image0.png

Reese wanted a traditional wedding and boy..... did I NOT give it to her. 😅
I have a whole month to get it right, I suppose...

image0.png

Reese wanted a traditional wedding and boy..... did I NOT give it to her. 😅
I have a whole month to get it right, I suppose...
holy crap. this is incredible man. I am a complete and utter sucker for all space-themed things and I just stared at this one for ages lol

It's holy water dude...or is it?
you might wanna double check that one lmao

I know that this is a very stupid question but how do you emote the character models?
hover over them and press ZR!

Mine look... Pretty standard compared to others' pics so I'm not even gonna post lol.

One thing I did different tho was I added a table behind them with a candle, cuz that's a thing that happens at weddings where they light a unity candle together, and then 2 white ducks "kissing" behind it.

Also, on the left the white grand piano and on the right a harp. But unlike some photos I've seen here, I made sure the poor harpist has a stool and a music stand. Harp isn't played standing, people!

Everyone's photos look so great. I am too ashamed of mine to post it LOL. Also, I have a question about this event. So I just completed the first wedding shoot on day 1 and got 11 heart crystals. I decided to use them right away and buy 1 wedding bench and 2 floral decor using up all 11 heart crystals right away. However when I went into my inventory, it was not there. I decides oh, maybe it's in my storage in my house? Nope, not there either. Did I just waste 11 heart crystals?? T~T hoping someone can help me understand what went wrong lolol

Back