• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you want differently/new in the upcoming AC game?

I dunno the Welcome amiibo update added a lot of stuff I missed in New Leaf. I think the campsite area next to your town is neat along with the coupon feature. I love how they essentially added daily challenges to the game as a fun and easy way to earn rewards. It's just a nice extra something to do when you're done with the daily town chores.

The food items were pretty cool, NGL.

Oh one important improvement would definitely be to give everyone a bank account to which you can send money to easily. Because when you buy something from others and you agreed to pay like 10 million or more you'll be running around for a while until you're done with the payment. Also sending letters to friends without having to be in their town should be a feature.

I'm also hoping for the best friend chat to return because that was such a great feature in New Leaf. I'm super worried they're gonna abandon it with Nintendo being so protective when it comes to interaction as of late(Smash Bros no longer has custom taunt messages for example).

Last edited:
Oh one important improvement would definitely be to give everyone a bank account to which you can send money to easily. Because when you buy something from others and you agreed to pay like 10 million or more you'll be running around for a while until you're done with the payment. Also sending letters to friends without having to be in their town should be a feature.

AnimalPal, the new website for transferring money to and from friends!

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a new item, a tablet. Where you could do catalog orders on "NookBay", do banking transactions, and other things.

I want to see some new hairstyles and colors, tbh. I'd like a hairstyle for the girls that isn't super short and it always bugged me how there was no dark purple hair.

I would like to be able to ride a skateboard/scooter/bike through town.. That would be different.

Back