What do you typically make your upstairs room?

I always make my upstairs a bedroom!

I'm gonna make my bedroom like a lo-fi animu bedroom when it's big enough. You know those lo-fi hip hop radio youtube streams where they always have a looping gif of some 90s anime character studying in the background?
It's basically gonna be that. Imma get K.K. Cruisin playing, get some stacks of manga around the place. It's gonna be great.

If I ever flesh out a Player 2 house I plan on making their bedroom a (near enough) carbon copy of the Wild World attic bedroom, with common walls/floors/4 common beds and K.K. Lullaby playing.

Like most people here, mine is a bedroom ^^; i always put it upstairs instead of on the first floor bc it seems more private~
and well who wants a bedroom in the basement >.<

i think the sun room idea sounds really original! i can imagine it being super fancy like neopets altador

Like most people, I use mine for a bedroom. My back room is actually my "garden" esque room. :)

Upstairs is almost always a bedroom unless the building it not meant to be a house.
One of my "houses" is an apartment complex with a Gym on the left bottom, a bar on the right bottom, the main room is the lobby and the top is an apartment. In most of my houses the main room is a living room, the back is a kitchen, and the upstairs is a bedroom, the other rooms I switch around.

i made my house just look like a regular house.

the first room is just a living room
the left room is my bathroom
the right room is my kitchen
my back room is my ''study'' ( just another living room but fancier )
my basement lounge room
and my up stairs room just a normal bedroom

It's a bedroom for me as well, but it's looking more like a study room!

right now it's a bedroom, but I'm planning on changing it to either an observatory or a sun room!

Bedroom/sitting room...private space to lounge, relax and sleep, change clothes, play music.
HNI_0009.JPG

Last edited:
It depends on the house and if I'm going for a particular theme. One of my mayor's upstairs is just a second floor bedroom. While another one is like a talkshow/gameshow room.

What I typically make the room upstairs is a bedroom... :T I would change it up, but I really like having a bedroom upstairs for some reason. Might change it up at some point in time. Or... I might not do that at all.

I had a bedroom upstairs too! I dunno, it feels so cozy there, right? My bedroom is pastel-themed that I keep in a tidy mess. :3

One of my characters has a prehistoric bathroom upstairs, I'm trying to make it feel like the sun streams through the windows to give it a one with nature feel.

Two just have regular bedrooms, and the last one is a messy artist's room.

Back