What do you think the next Animal Crossing game will be like?

dawsoncreek

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I know some reactions were mixed when animal crossing amiibo party was unveiled for the wii u and Happy Home Design is more about you decorating the villagers homes than actually living in the town....I could totally see a new animal crossing game with a little mix of tomodachi life in it...imagine Zell coming up to you and saying he has a crush on Fauna and asking your advice on if he should ask her out or not?..lol..It could be your job to set up a romantic date for them and watch their love blossom!..Maybe they get married and then have cute little mini Fauna and Zell babies running around the town..Maybe have a grocery store in the next game and you have different food and drinks to give the villagers..(they probably get tired of eating fruit all the time)..I don't know, what would you all like to see happen to make the game better??

Last edited:
Hopefully more town customization and control of where structures, villagers' houses, etc. are built. T.T

AND MORE QR SLOTS NINTENDO PLS.

Last edited:
Willing to bet more QR slots would be a definite thing. HHD has WAY more space to save designs BY FAR than ACNL has. I suspect this was due to cost limitations of the cards, not going to be as much of an issue in the future.

And hopefully if HHD is popular, the next game will have a lot more customization with furniture and houses.

I'd love to see extra villagers too. Previous games had 15-16, so only 9-10 in current games is a pretty low number comparatively.

Back