What do you think of Toby ?

Love him. My cards should come next week and I would love to move him in. My favourites are Marty and Chelsea though

I like him! ◠‿◠ The only Sanrio villager I don't really like is Rilla...

He's okay, but I don't think I'd ever invite him to stay in my town. I'll happily raid his home when I get my cards though. :p

you know, toby's not really my type of cute, looks and colour taken into consideration, but i really like him. he's probably my favorite sanrio character. D: it must be the childhood kerropi nostalgia or something. orz

I think he's unique. I like his design and colors. I wouldn't mind him in my town. I wonder what his personality is...

Last edited:
I think he looks ugly
his eyes are just too close together and the yellow and green colours go horribly together imo

He's adorable and i'd love to have him, Marty and Chai. I'm really happy that he's smug too, since I felt like we needed more smugs because tbh the majority have either really dated designs or really creepy designs. looking at you beardo So there's not much choice. I'm glad he's a breath of fresh air for smugs and he's cute rather than creepy looking and a rabbit villager, which is awesome because they're my favourite species. Although one thing I wish is that his caravan theme was a little different, I understand he's themed after a sanrio character and his RV reflects that but when it comes down to it the majority of the stuff he has is zen like. I personally feel like we have too many current villagers with that theme, but regardless he's cute.

He's adorable and i'd love to have him, Marty and Chai. I'm really happy that he's smug too, since I felt like we needed more smugs because tbh the majority have either really dated designs or really creepy designs. looking at you beardo So there's not much choice. I'm glad he's a breath of fresh air for smugs and he's cute rather than creepy looking and a rabbit villager, which is awesome because they're my favourite species. Although one thing I wish is that his caravan theme was a little different, I understand he's themed after a sanrio character and his RV reflects that but when it comes down to it the majority of the stuff he has is zen like. I personally feel like we have too many current villagers with that theme, but regardless he's cute.

Oooo he's a smug?? That's awesome!
Totally agree about Beardo.... ( ._.)

Back