White Lily
Red Lily
White Lily
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
What do you think of my chibis? I would really like to sell art one day but I don't think I'm good enough yet?
Style 1
HNI_0061.jpg
Style 2
10513350_458893224213430_1720581489612656347_n.jpg

I like the second one a lot! Maybe try to use the first shading style on the second picture? :)

Yeah, the shading on the 2nd one's kind of old. Would anyone buy it if I opened up a shop or should I work on improving? Thanks for your advice :D

You should do both! Maybe open up a freebie shop? Once you've refined your skills, then you can start doing commissions with pay.

Last edited:
You need to steady your lines. I'm going to be honest I wouldn't buy them.

Last edited:
They're cute! C: I like the second one! You need to work on the body proportions on the first one and the lines on the second one need to be steady and not wiggly. Are you still doing the requests for the chibis? :eek:

I think your second style is a lot better than your first. The lines don't look very smooth though, so you should try to keep a steady hand and keep re-doing lines if they come out a bit wonky. Make sure you don't colour outside of the lines.

Last edited:
They're cute! C: I like the second one! You need to work on the body proportions on the first one and the lines on the second one need to be steady and not wiggly. Are you still doing the requests for the chibis? :eek:

I fished most of them but I kinda lost the thread... pm me and I'll send you yours

Back