• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Do You Look Like?

it's ya girl jos comin' at you from her bedroom[/QUOTE]You're gorgeous.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="MockingjaySong, post: 4693899, member: 62803"][ATTACH=CONFIG]86634[/ATTACH]
16 by the way, although I don't look it! :P[/QUOTE]You totally look your age, and you're a cutie.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Jinglefruit, post: 4699084, member: 10212"]My friend shoved this image back into my life yesterday, and I thought you guys might appreciate it. :P

[spoiler=I call it "when you're out climbing mountains and remember you invited a villager over"]
[ATTACH]
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]At least you remembered. I never do. I'm a terrible hostess.

trixyogurt.jpg

Ah yess here is my trix yogurt hair.

Taken from an advertisment of a summer camp that my friend got in the mail. That's me in July/August about 7 years ago.

Last edited:
150306-150511.jpg

LONESTAR.jpg
I drank 6 cases of these in 8 nights ayy

panorama.jpg

I promise I'll shape it up better I'm just beat from driving 12 hours straight today...
liking the tattoo though! I'll probably end up getting one this month since it's a month of big changes and whatnot

I promise I'll shape it up better I'm just beat from driving 12 hours straight today...
liking the tattoo though! I'll probably end up getting one this month since it's a month of big changes and whatnot
Shave it and your head.

Guess how much my tattoo cost. $25 And all that was the tip.

Last edited:

Uh, my turn? Yay! :D Here's a picture of me I took only about a month ago, give or take. Did take a recent but I can't smile! :(

Here,
attachment.php
(How do I turn the image around? It won't let me, and it was normal in Windows :/ Help!)

Attachments

• Meesy!~.jpg
    Meesy!~.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 430

Uh, my turn? Yay! :D Here's a picture of me I took only about a month ago, give or take. Did take a recent but I can't smile! :(

Here,
attachment.php
(How do I turn the image around? It won't let me, and it was normal in Windows :/ Help!)

I don't know how to compliment you due to your gender identity so I'll just say you look

suave

IMG_20140604_130510.jpg
This is my 7th grade English teacher and I, we had a sacred moment before I go onto 8th grade. *-*
Granted, this was last year but I pretty much look the same.

2wgbw9f.jpg

LOOK AT MY DRAGON TSHIRT THO

update i found a yellow bow to match my t-shirt i am set for the rest of the day

Last edited:
Back